Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Default West Temple of Veeshan (Kael Armor Farm) Friday

Greetings Project 1999 Community, I am Draconite, 60th Warlord of Cazic-Thule. I would like to extend a weekly invitation to everyone 55+ on Blue to join us Fridays at 8 p.m. EST (5 p.m. PST) and Saturday at 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST) for an informal West ToV raid. The raids are held at the exit of West ToV. If you know your way to the exit then you can meet us there or you can wait at the ToV entrance for a CoTH.

West ToV has Claws of Veeshan Wurms and Drakes which drop Kael quest armor. The raid is very similar to Halls of Testing. West mobs are easier than HoT. They do not rampage, have less hit points, and are lower in level. Some mobs will gate, some will CH, red wurms will enrage, but the rest will flee. Bring CR/FR resist gear. We can do West with as little as 10 people if we have all the right classes, but unless we have those core classes we cannot attempt.

You will lose faction with Claws of Veeshan (SS armor faction) but the faction hits are minor. Since July when I have begun this raid I am still ally (From max ally). You can always zone and run back to camp as the mob is near death to clear faction if you want to join for an alt or friend. If you are KoS to Sontalak you will need to ask a druid for help to harmony him or die nearby and have someone drag and rez you at ToV entrance. Some have brought multiple characters to West ToV in order to fill in needed roles, and that has been a great help. Clerics are always needed as well as skilled pullers. We will meet every week at ToV and if we do not have attendance we will disband 30 mins after start time.

If you are curious to see how the armors line up to each other there is a useful post here: https://wiki.project1999.com/Velious...or_Comparisons

Some of the major drops include quest armor for the following:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Warlord%27s_Breastplate

https://wiki.project1999.com/Robe_of_the_Invoker

https://wiki.project1999.com/Spirit_Caller%27s_Greaves

https://wiki.project1999.com/Golden_Star_Pants

The rules to Pick 3 are as follows:

1. ONE Major item (Breastplate or Leggings) of any type.

2. TWO Minor items (the rest) of any type.

3. You MUST /tell the Host your items before you are allowed to roll.

4. All rolls will be /ran 1000 for ONLY those who picked the items if they drop.

5. If only one person picks an item, the item defaults to them. There will be no rolls.

6. If no one picks an item it will be /ran 1000 Greed.

7. Winners own the item once the /ran is rolled. They decide to whom and where the item goes, and therefore is their responsibility to make sure that the corpse is locked and looted.

I will keep a document open and take tells for your picks. All rolls will be publicly announced in /ooc. If it wasn't made clear above, you may attend and participate for friends or alts and it is not a requirement to have Giant Faction to attend.

We use Discord for voice and announcements. Download the application and I can send you an invite to the server. You can PM me any questions you have or contact me in discord for any extra information. Bring your friends, especially your cleric friends, and leave your guild tag at the door. I hope you join us this Friday at 8 pm!

If you join a raid it is on you to know how it works. The rules are in Discord, on the forums, and I explain in /ooc every raid. If you feel like you are being overlooked or being treated unfairly, it's because you're lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 11-17-2017, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Bump for tonight, raid starts in 6 hours. Let's hope Bristlebane is busy tonight.

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 11-17-2017, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

just fyi you aren't required to be on kael faction to do this, I've been ally with CoV and have been doing this for 6 weeks or so, and never flopped on any kills to avoid faction hits. I'm still ally. The faction hits from regular mobs in wtov are negligible compared to kill +6's and the like.
Old 11-17-2017, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Yes, it's like -5 or -10 per kill. I've never dropped below ally per sessions even after like 20 or 30 kills. Bump because kael armor is unique and cool.
Old 11-17-2017, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

The wiki is definitely incorrect about the faction hits, not to mention unclear about many of the mobs in west.

Quote:

Old 11-17-2017, 06:01 PM
Large Rat

For those attending please feel free to PST Vanos for ports and succors from 7pm
Old 11-24-2017, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Bumpernuggets happy thanksgiving, this isnhappeninng tonight

Quote:

Old 11-24-2017, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumpernuggets happy thanksgiving, this IS HAPPENING tonight
FIXED sorry typo.

1k bounty for clerics to attend (if they don't win anything). Guaranteed to walk away with something!

Quote:

Old 11-25-2017, 04:48 AM
Fire Giant

Title and text made me unsure. Is this also going down on Saturdays? Would attend tonight if so
Old 11-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FIXED sorry typo.

1k bounty for clerics to attend (if they don't win anything). Guaranteed to walk away with something!
This happening today? Should make that bounty 5k if finding clerics hard to come by , pretty sure the raid will toss in 500pp each.
Closed Thread