Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Dont worry if u got poison in ur blood. You'll probably be fine
Old 04-26-2021, 12:06 PM
Banned

no one said pray the fat away it helps tho, but u got to do more urself, u can't follow jesus's footsteps if u dont get up and walk
Old 04-26-2021, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Fatties hating on other fatties is pretty much all this forum has left going for it, sad.
Old 04-26-2021, 12:17 PM
Banned

Gluttony is pretty much the worst sin. You are gluttonus if ur overweight.
Old 04-26-2021, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obesity is an advertisement to the world:

"I am a lazy fuck with no self respect or impulse control, nor do I care about my own health, or those who are unfortunate enough to gaze upon or share an elevator with me."
But is it casus belli for mortification via State policy? All the fat shamers really want is someone to feel better than.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But is it casus belli for mortification via State policy? All the fat shamers really want is someone to feel better than.
Lots of reasons to be angry. Anger is our primary motivation. And fear.

Take Anger and fear away and everyone and everything just dies.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

We got to sit with the grands yesterday. Had to be out on the patio and they wouldn't come close to us but it was good to see and talk to them.
My wife of 51 years was pressured into her first flu shot this year. I haven had a flu shot since 75 and she never had one. She was pressured by family to get the china flu shot recently.
I responded to the urging yesterday that I get it too. They are somewhat left leaning in their life philosophy so I wanted to explain on a level they could understand. I told that "I'm pro choice on the shot. My body, my choice". That was the end of the discussion.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:26 PM
Banned

If you aren't at risk, don't get it

No brainer
Old 04-26-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got to sit with the grands yesterday. Had to be out on the patio and they wouldn't come close to us but it was good to see and talk to them.
My wife of 51 years was pressured into her first flu shot this year. I haven had a flu shot since 75 and she never had one. She was pressured by family to get the china flu shot recently.
I responded to the urging yesterday that I get it too. They are somewhat left leaning in their life philosophy so I wanted to explain on a level they could understand. I told that "I'm pro choice on the shot. My body, my choice". That was the end of the discussion.
This is what we’ve done with my grandma as well, patio visits spaced 6 feet apart. I’m a conservative, but we’re not all morons claiming the virus is a hoax (I’ve had the virus, obviously I know it’s not a hoax)

We taught grandma how to order food delivered from her grocer, and for about 10 months she was basically on house arrest with our patio visits. She just recently celebrated her 90th birthday, still alive safe from COVID

That’s how it SHOULD have been for everyone. If the people who KNEW they were vulnerable due to their age or health or both (not everyone who is vulnerable knows but a lot would) quarantined correctly, meaning having food delivered and visits with family spaced outside 6 feet apart, then the non-vulnerable healthy young people would have been able to live relatively normal lives. But nope, the same people who made bad choices with their health also made bad choices when it comes to not catching the virus and want the world to compensate to cover their irresponsibility

Now that may not be a possibility for everyone logistically, but for a lot of people it could have been, but it didn’t happen
Old 04-26-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Conservative advice is just don't get sick and don't forget your bleach.
Closed Thread