Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

Default Raid Spell Slots (Enc)

Enchanters: what do you normally keep in your spell slots during raids? I understand in raids where CCing is expected that it will probably look pretty similar to my normal group lineup, but if you are in buff-bot mode, I imagine it looks a little different - especially in Velious with many uncharmable/unmezzable mobs. My best guess was/is:

1: Tash
2: Slow
3: C2
4: Haste
5: Boon of the Garou
6: TOT
7: Mana Sieve
8: Swap

Any thoughts? What do your spell gems look like during late-velious raids?
Last edited by Baylan295; 03-06-2018 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: I spel gud
Old 03-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Rough pictures

NToV:

Wind of Tishanian
C2
GoB
VoG
Blanket of Forgetfulness
Memory Flux / Reocurring Amnesia
Swap
Swap

Swap slots can be stuff like illusion shorty, forlorn deeds if relevant with what's in window, Rune 5, theft of thought, enlightenment if you have requests, recant magic if you have to clear a cubby mob with DS or cripple if you are bored

Kael

Wind of Tishanian
Swap
C2
Gob
Vog
Boon of the Garou
Theft of Thought
Boltran's Agacerie

Plane of Fear

Tishanian
Dazzle
VoG
C2
GoB / Swap
Color Slant
Theft of Thought
Boltran's Agacerie

Maybe you have 3 stuns loaded for AE stun ...

Plane of Growth

Wind of Tashanian / Tishanian
Color Slant
color shift
Mesmerize / mesmerization
Vog
c2 / swap
Theft of Thought
Boltran's Agacerie

Skyshrine:

you can charm here but noone does because usually numbers are totally sufficient for yelinak. basic buffs

Halls of testing:

Illusion dry bone and slow usually helpful here, having 255FR so you can stand in the hallway and help slow is a thing quite often

no charming in ToV, always have two memblur spells up. Blanket of Forgetfullness is your primary memblur

In Kael you are going to be charming but giants are stun and mezz immune so you're not going to bother with color slant and you'll want boon to keep the pet shrunk, remember people who zone in after you cast the boon don't see it as tiny so you may want to reapply

plane of fear you're going to be charming but aren't really worried about huge hits from your pet. Unless you have irak altil charmed, in which case id just keep wand of allure ready because this is sort of an emergency situation when some necro loses control of him

plane of growth you're going to be managing a hard hitting pet for a long time so a spell lineup very similar to fear but a short duration mez might be something you want

Theft of Thought isn't useful at all in ToV if you don't have access to a bard or you aren't under any pressure on your mana

Pay attention to which mobs are slowable, helping out shamans with slow is a thing sometimes
Last edited by trite; 03-08-2018 at 10:13 AM..
Closed Thread