Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2020, 01:07 AM
Skeleton

Default Item Reimbursement

Just wondering, has anyone gotten an item reimbursement recently? I've been waiting about three months, this is my first reimbursement (hopefully my last), and I'm not sure how long the wait normally is to get something returned to you.
Old 08-02-2020, 01:54 AM
Kobold

your request has been rejected
Old 08-02-2020, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

It can vary greatly with a volunteer staff. The assignment/coding thats edited in front of the title can show where its at in the process. It will likely be assigned to a GM for verification of logs. Once verified it will then be assigned for reimbursement.

I had one in 2015 that took 7 weeks. My last one was started last August and it took 8 months for log verification and another 2 months for item restore. It does take some patience
Old 08-02-2020, 02:38 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It can vary greatly with a volunteer staff. The assignment/coding thats edited in front of the title can show where its at in the process. It will likely be assigned to a GM for verification of logs. Once verified it will then be assigned for reimbursement.

I had one in 2015 that took 7 weeks. My last one was started last August and it took 8 months for log verification and another 2 months for item restore. It does take some patience
Hmm ok, i believe the logs were verified a few months ago, at least looking at the petition, so I guess its well on its way then.
Old 08-02-2020, 03:17 AM
Aviak

I put in for a reimbursement in February and it wasn’t resolved until June 3rd. Takes some time.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Takes forever. Supposedly Red is next... I've been waiting 4 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typically when I do a batch it's one server, red is next.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 08-02-2020, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

I've always considered a wonder that P99 attempts to do item reimbursement at all. Given the reality of available volunteer hours it has to be very tempting to go the Runescape route of "no reimbursement for any reason whatsoever, not even game bugs or server crashes."

Danth
Old 08-03-2020, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaellaven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put in for a reimbursement in February and it wasn’t resolved until June 3rd. Takes some time.
You had a reimbursement done in June?

What server?
Old 08-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You had a reimbursement done in June?

What server?
Blue.
Closed Thread