Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 01:32 AM
Banned

Default Here's how you open a Poast. Best poast.

Anyone ever eat Vulture meat? I was trying to find a breakdown on the nutritional value of carnivores and animals that feed on a diet which includes carnivores.

Shark meat and Lion meat would require about 1kg/day to meet the DV of calories, alone, and are heavy in selenium, phosphorus, iron and a number of other things you wouldn't want to consistently rely on as a diet.....

There's nothing on the value of vulture meat. Apparently they're killing them in south America and selling em as chickens to unsuspecting people.... Lol

Apparently, I would need to eat 1.6kg of Owl meat a day to meet my caloric needs. I would also be consuming 420% of my DV of iron.

Consistent overconsumption of iron, selenium, phosphorus and a number of other micronutrients and minerals in the above-mentioned meats would theoretically lead to increase risk of respiratory disease, heart disease, cancer, kidney failure, decreased brain function, impaired cognitive ability, and a number of skin diseases including rosea.....

A search for the nutritional value of cat meat only resulted in pages and pages of data on proper diet for a cat. What gives?
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-02-2021 at 01:39 AM..
Old 07-02-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

It’d be fun to watch you try to have a normal conversation with a normal person irl.
Old 07-02-2021, 01:43 AM
Banned

You know....
Chickens prefer meat?

Nothin on the DV of Eagle meat... But I bet it tastes like freedom.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:01 AM
Banned

I would need to eat about 1kg of seagull meat and would be taking down 720% of my daily value of selenium. Saturated fat intake on all of the above would be about 200-300% DV
Old 07-02-2021, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

If you want selenium just eat mustard. It's good for guys.
Also be mindful of the mercury in shark meat.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:17 AM
Banned

What about possum meat?

in my honestly not humble opinion

the daily value bullshit is some bad word as fuck (looking for one that isn't a slur like stupid or fabulous)

anyway, u can occasionally consume a lot of something if u then go without it for awhile.

my recommendation eat 2 or 3 vultures a weak, make sure to eat their organs, and boil their bones down into a good soup with some godly sourdough you made urself from ur own homegrown weat, fast 2-3 days the rest of the week, and on the 7th day celebrate god.

maybe one day u can have a vulture brain stew and the other day u can do vulture feet crisps. i think thats how dad did it.

(personally veganism works, but u will be in constant starvation for some nutrients because the american diet is poor and overprocessed so ur not gonna get shit from cereal or ur mineral needs met) (unless u grow it urself or r rich and buy organic free range)

also u can suplement with bugs if u live in a pesticide free area (you don't)
Last edited by starkind; 07-02-2021 at 07:19 AM..
Old 07-02-2021, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Squirrels, rats . There's a fear culture about eating certain things it's strange.u haven't lived into you've guzzles down a big bowl of rat tail soup
Old 07-02-2021, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Old 07-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’d be fun to watch you try to have a normal conversation with a normal person irl.
I think he's in/on ecstasy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2021, 03:27 AM
Banned

wiki
<a href="https://www.wikipedia.org/">wiki</a>
wiki
Closed Thread