Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2021, 02:11 AM
Orc

Default Have you ever been apologetically screwed over on P99 Green?

For the most part people on P99 Green go out of their way to be helpful and pleasant. Every once in a while, though, you run into someone who is clearly only out for team #1. Tonight, I got to experience the most flagrant of example of someone screwing over other players and not giving a single fuck.

I was farming seb ent / scarabs for almost 8 hours this evening and was about to log off when a couple <Seal Team> folks zoned in. My game does a /w query every time I press a button as a relic from my time on red (wipe please) so I'm usually pretty aware of who is in the zone. Anyhow, a few minutes after the <Seal Team> folks zoned in, the fungi King and a bunch of his friends appear in the scarab camp. They promptly wiped that group and then proceeded to wipe my group farming the ent.

The "apologetically screwed over" part kicks in here. These folks (Dazzling and Maati) took zero responsibility for their actions and did nothing to help recover the groups they had wiped. I watched in amazement as they zoned back in and ran over our dead corpses to get back to their camp without offering to lend a hand. Maati at least had the decency to weakly decline any responsibility because of 'bugs' but Dazzling strait up ignored all communication and pretended like they didn't just cause 8 people to die and spend 30 minutes dragging and rezzing.

Does anyone else have any stories to share where other players have screwed you over and done nothing to help fix the situation?