Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 02:01 AM
Banned

Default Overhearing casual conversation in public places

This night I took my wife out for dinner and drinks at a nearby "craft brew" place in Turlock, CA with live music.

It was cool.

I tried to remained focused on the "now" despite literally cracking the DaVinci code of Everything in recent scholastic delvings shared here.

The "live music" of choice by the person (woman) on stage was highly reflective of gnostic thought:

Xes and "O"s, "Bad Romance", "Light my Fire" etc, all of which denote the feminine perspective of "love" as being a "consuming" feeling in contrast to the masculine perception of love as being radiative.

This brings me to some rather substantial conclusions on the nature of opposites.

Men love radiantly.

Women love consumingly.

A "bad romance" is one where this relationship is not conjugally opposing.

Women hate men that voraciously pursue them (and attempt to control them as such)

But they also love being taken amidst the passion of being consumed (which is why rape fantasy is the predominant fantasy amongst women)

This is because women expect men to love them like they love.

Likewise disappointment in love amongst men derives from the expectation that men "should" love like women love: "consumingly".
Old 08-23-2021, 07:07 AM
Large Rat

Agree
Old 08-24-2021, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

lol, feels like this post is missing some content, and gaythir.. wut happerended? Just kidding who cares :P
Old 08-24-2021, 06:14 PM
Banned

awww, I don't understand why bannable / deletable thread. Feels like Gwaihir took somebody else's bullet. no offense, and i guess it could have been a deleted post i missed that drew the jannysaries. anyway I love you gwaihir and I think that might matter! come back soon
Closed Thread