Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 12:54 PM
Banned

Class system for velious hit it unbrella!
Old 02-16-2018, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have been trying to remove the link between Rampage/Awakened for like 2 years now and it is super funny/boggling but you are wrong, We have old Rampage leadership in Awakened Leadership.

Not even close, We started with 2 leaders, 1 from Rampage and 1 from Taken with 5 officers from each guild.
You do realize I was in Awakened when they formed right? I was in TS3 when people were asking/crying(literally) to be officers. Now lets break it down.. Calrizien, Zelina, and Diamonfist, all who never led a raid one time ever in Rampage? Which one are you talking about that somehow is suppose to be Rampage leadership in any way whatsoever? Happyheals? Faumieni? Fajoobies? Random Cleric#5? You know damn well AW forming was completely different leadership. Hell, you guys didnt even like Rampage leadership for waking the sleeper.

Yes a lot of Rampage core went to AW, I'm not disputing that, but don't act like "Rampage merged into Awakened" when half the guild went elsewhere, no leadership came along, and even REMOVED your bot access for pissing them off. There was a rift between new players who wanted to keep raiding, and old players/officers who beat the server. Oh I'm in Rampages' Discord right now btw, odd there isnt a ton of Awakened in it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good try.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is only one guild that goes for everything.
WTB Bristlebane kill fraps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2018, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good try.
Fingerz wasnt a Raid leader or Officer of Rampage? Weird...
Old 02-16-2018, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

I'm the best lay of the land.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fingerz wasnt a Raid leader or Officer of Rampage? Weird...
Yes, and so was I. What is your point? Neither of us had anything to do with wanting to be an officer of AW when the merge occurred, hence the purpose of this conversation. Thanks for proving my entire point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even close, We started with 2 leaders, 1 from Rampage and 1 from Taken with 5 officers from each guild.
Oh okay, let me just check your very own guild thread real fast...

Awakened Leadership
Guild Leader: Breaken
Officer Core: Eratani, Daldaen, Calrizien, Cromcruach, Jameus, Elmarnieh, Morbo, Zelina, Faumieni, Diamondfist, Happyhealz, Fajoobies

a female recruitment officer and 1-2 probationary officers that led literally 0 Rampage raids, plus a bunch of random clerics who literally cried on Teamspeak3 to be an AW officer. Go on, this spin is amusing. And AW had 2 leaders now? Funny, my memory and your own guild thread states otherwise.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] WE WUZ RAMPAGE [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2018, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

yeah my feelings are devastated, lemme erase the fun I had with both of y'all while guilded in AW.

so much mad over nothing, time to move the thread mods
Last edited by Erati; 02-16-2018 at 07:37 PM..
Old 02-17-2018, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Bump
Old 02-18-2018, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

P99 is so 2015

See y'all in Pochinki
Old 02-19-2018, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

If she was a recruitment officer who was in the kitchen?