Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 02:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Guy not giving us camp (2)

Thank you everyone for your replies on my last post!

The reason I'm making another post about this topic, is because I now understand more of the rules about camp and have some further thoughts.

Part 1: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=348743

Screen shot: https://imgur.com/b7Yj8XO

By no means am I a veteran at this game, and this is my first problem wanting to get a camp. So, I thought I would try to get some advice.

I'm glad that some of you would have been able to understand, and would have been a decent person and allowed us to have the camp. I didn't understand that I would have to ask the camp holder like a God damn quest NPC for the rights to the camp for them wouldn't understand.

I also haven't had any experience with a GM, how do you think they have handled the situation? Since there is lot of argument's about how the rules are written for this situation.

Also, I have my own thoughts on the situation. Take my opinion with gran of salt since I don't have much experience with this type of situation and more want a follow up response on a better answer.

I think we should have a "Keeping it Real Rule", and if someone is being a dick, we are allowed to take actions for our-self's (If Possible). For example, as soon Pamela tried to sell the camp like an asshole, that should be the camp holder saying that they were all done with that camp, and we should have been able to take the camp from him at the point on.

Would like to hear peoples thoughts, and other examples of when someone was being a dick, where you could and should have been able to take action in the situation instead of waiting for a GM.

Thanks!
Old 01-28-2020, 02:35 PM
Banned

imo rules are rules, however in general its between the 2 parties involved, personally i dont like being asked "hey when are u done, what is the list, can i get on the list, why isnt there a list"

simply because i play for days at a time and it ends up in a "no u arnt, bullshit" type of situation.

i try to ignore everyone. same with CC's. It's just drama i don't need nor want.
(the guy on root net spawn for the last 6 days)
Planar Protector

why didnt you just reply to your other post?
Kobold

Once they said that I would simply point out in /ooc that it is not their camp to give, which would set the value of those non-existent rights to 0. As long as they are there it is their camp, once they leave it is your camp and anyone else who tried to kill the mob would be the KSer/campstealer.
Old 01-28-2020, 02:36 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2020, 02:43 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Haha you already know!

"Granny, don't!"
Old 01-28-2020, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
personally i dont like being asked "hey when are u done, what is the list, can i get on the list, why isnt there a list"

simply because i play for days at a time and it ends up in a "no u arnt, bullshit" type of situation.

i try to ignore everyone. same with CC's. It's just drama i don't need nor want.
(the guy on root net spawn for the last 6 days)
Old 01-28-2020, 03:03 PM
Banned

Old 01-28-2020, 03:04 PM
Kobold

wow honestly i must say u guys must suck really bad at lvling if it took u 5 hours to get 3 lvls...2 days to get 4...and u r at bandit camps and crap...i play sullon zek and i hit 12-18 in bout 4 hours soloing and no i dont have any regen items and no i'm not uber ...and yes IMO PC is the best zone to lvl in from 5-25
Old 01-28-2020, 03:20 PM
Banned

OP please give us your opinion on vaccines.
Closed Thread