Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2021, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Default Space isn't real. R.i.p. Halflings.

Quote:
This helps us arrive at an interesting observation about the nature of space in our universe. If we are in a simulation, as it appears, then space is an abstract property written in code. It is not real. It is analogous to the numbers seven million and one in our example, just different abstract representations on the same size memory block. Up, down, forward, backward, 10 miles, a million miles, these are just symbols. The speed of anything moving through space (and therefore changing space or performing an operation on space) represents the extent of the causal impact of any operation on the variable “space.” This causal impact cannot extend beyond about 300,000 km given the universe computer performs one operation per second.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-a-simulation/
Old 04-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

magnetaress isn't real.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Fire Giant

Reptilians from Venus and Martians from Mars had a nuclear war. That's why Venus has global warming and Mars atmosphere was blown away. Mars also lost its rotation and thus lost its magnetic field.

But they were like Romans and earth was the colosseum before the war. And we are the descendants of criminal gladiators.

The reptilians built the moon spaceship in time. And also the war was started because reptilians didn't know what to do about the hot Martians.

When reptilians takeover again, all there will be left is redcoin. Invest in redcoin.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

I don't believe in the simulation theory because if it were true someone would have experienced a glitch like a person just flying off into outer space out of nowhere by now.

I honestly think that you'd have to be pretty obtuse to suggest that one day a perfect computer system with zero bugs could ever exist, especially one the size of the visible universe, and also call yourself a physicist.

But here we are, in the society of 2020.
Old 04-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2021, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Extradimensional beings are real. I'm not saying it's aliens, it's possible, ​or not aliens, but what people describe as angels, devils, aliens, etc are all likely the same thing. Just in different versions or varying states.

I'm not saying that alien life or different life doesn't exist on different planets or at different layers of our conciousness, just that the space defining the youniverse. Isn't real. It's illusory.

The unfortunate thing is that you're writing back and forth and sharing images with me, so we are in eachothers universe.

Idk it's plenty buggy. With plenty of unexplainable glitches, events, hax. Dejavu. Memory loss.

If you haven't experienced altered states of reality and multiple lives ur lucky, but they happen and idiots just try to explain it away like it's something like a brain defect.
Old 04-05-2021, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't believe in the simulation theory because if it were true someone would have experienced a glitch like a person just flying off into outer space out of nowhere by now.

I honestly think that you'd have to be pretty obtuse to suggest that one day a perfect computer system with zero bugs could ever exist, especially one the size of the visible universe, and also call yourself a physicist.

But here we are, in the society of 2020.
People take thought experiments too literally.

Old 04-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Banned

MEME
Old 04-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People take thought experiments too literally.

bro

do you think thought experiments are not designed to make you critically think about them?

not only that, the thought experement proposed is as laughably easy to argue against as if I were to say the universe is inside the eye of an elephant.

the entire argument is based off a vast lack of understanding of how computer systems and simulations work.

it's pure fantasy

It's hard to argue that we aren't living in a simulated world

these are the words of someone who is a complete idiot describing how video game worlds are designed and how because there is ever quest, ergo, the universe must be fake

Pong > Overwatch > ??? > Blizzard is God

it's f#^ng stupid
Last edited by Jibartik; 04-05-2021 at 03:23 PM..
Old 04-05-2021, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro

do you think thought experiments are not designed to make you critically think about them?

oh my

GOD
I'll need to think about this.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread