Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So readin this document i have over here, this is a study wich want to find out how these people behave on online games over the years and how they interact with others players and if online games can damage these people further and if they should be banned for their own safety from playing such games.
Yeah, this seems like the proper approach. We need some sort of personality test for the people with victim complex to see if they have the maturity level to participate in online communities in a healthy manner. And if they don't, remove them instead of allowing witch hunts against the community.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-29-2021, 12:28 PM
Aviak

As to the OP, I believe this is absolutely the correct section to post. If edgelording and elflawyering aren't mental illnesses, I am not sure what truly qualifies. Freud would certainly case-study-boner over it [rimshot].
Old 06-29-2021, 09:36 PM
Aviak

For what it's worth, the Super Smash Brothers competitive scene and online presence ended up riddled with sexual misconduct, abuse, and rule violations and manipulations. People were throwing games so not to be outed as sexual predators. This ranged from minors up to people in their 30s. Video gamers are a weird lot.

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 06-30-2021, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Go for it.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2021, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

p99 is like a closed psychiatry.
Old 06-30-2021, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

OP is freaking art. pearls before swine.
Old 06-30-2021, 06:53 AM
Banned

I secretly hope most of you kill yourselves ��
Old 06-30-2021, 07:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I secretly hope most of you kill yourselves ��
We did, and your stuck with us here as a figment of our *DYING* imaginations.

God bless <3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2021, 07:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope this doesnt bite my ass, wasnt sure if post this if off topic or here.

Today my daugther conctacted me because the university where she works was looking for people like myself wich had atleast 25 years of experience with online games and the experiences i had with players wich had mental health issues .

So readin this document i have over here, this is a study wich want to find out how these people behave on online games over the years and how they interact with others players and if online games can damage these people further and if they should be banned for their own safety from playing such games.

aparently this come over a streak of some kinda of famous online players over the states and eu commit suicide at early age .

And im not so sure if should actualy do it . so i asked my wife and of course the evil lawyer laughed her ass off and told me to ask in the forums of the game annoyed her for so long.

so since i am a old fart wich cannot set a poll i ask you for reasons if i should accept it or i should not .

on my person i dont like it because iit remember me of the stuff of the 70s and 80s when this kind of thing lead to laws bannin stuff and im kinda agaisnt it,
sounds like they are looking to invent new illnesses to create a new revenue stream for socialized medicine outside their really bad and dumb scams for everything else psychological they can stigmatize ppl with

instead of manning up and killing the bad ppl who are corrupting society in unchristian ways

hard pass
Closed Thread