Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2021, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The monarchs are gone you idiot, relax and apologize for the terror.
MonARCH, oligARCH.

Never seen an atom.
Know they exist.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MonARCH, oligARCH.

Never seen an atom.
Know they exist.
Oligarchs aren't sovereigns, bitch.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capitalist pigs, Fascist pigs, cops. (duh)

Because pigs like to be filthy and don't give a fuck if they are or if they dirty everything else around them.

Also, oink oink, let's eat the rich, sounds like a good jiggle to my ears.
The origin of the insult is much much older, though.

The reason why equating a person to a pig is an insult, is because it goes all the way back to biblical times. In Judaism, pigs were considered filthy creatures, unclean in the eyes of God.

In Mark 5 and Luke 8, When Yeshua stepped foot on the shore, and encountered Legion, he exorcised the demons into a herd of swine who ran off a nearby cliff and drowned themselves in the sea to release their possession of the swine so that their spirits could be free to possess another human at a later time.

This moment had a significance. If we go all the way back to the tower of babel event, the Torah describes God assigning an archon to each region which, in their self-serving corruption declared themselves God over their respectively assigned countries. This is where pantheism came from.

Jews did not raise swine, for it was forbidden for them to eat swine in the Torah, as they were an unclean animal....

As such, Christ travelling across the sea and encountering a region where swine are headed indicates that he was stepping foot on lands assigned to an archon, land NOT under Yahweh's direct dominion, for Yahweh only kept Israel as his own.

As such, in this act Christ was reclaiming his dominion over all of the Earth.

Now, post-crucifuxion, Talmudist magi claimed that they had summoned the spirit of Yeshua, and queried him to determine his position in the afterlife. In this interview, they state that Yeshua, forced to answer, bound in a summoning ring, replied that he was burning in hell, boiling in a vat of his own excrement, and as such Talmudists declared Yeshua was a pig boiling in his own excrement in hell.

That is where the origin of declaring someone a pig came from. Every time you call someone a pig as your gravest insult, you are likening them to Yeshua, the false Christ; the pig in hell boiling in his own excrement.

As such, it is the greatest insult a Jew inflicts upon another person.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-30-2021 at 01:35 AM..
Old 06-30-2021, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oligarchs aren't sovereigns, bitch.
Study: US is an oligarchy, not a democracy

So are a lot of countries.

I'm sorry you didn't know.
You vote every 4 years.
The oligarch are in touch with your politician every single day.
How many policies did you write?
The billionaires do it for you, if we're being honest.

Gwaihir: It's weird how deep you go for useless stuff but how close minded you are for things that are relatively obvious. You will not see that colonization and lack of infrastructure is making poor countries poorer by the second, to the benefit of the US but you will do sick mental gymnastic to point out pig = false god = biden and if only you applied those skills to better use, you could do great things.

Like, with the depth you go to explain things, could you not do the same when talking about complex issues?

Like the most logical reason why everyone going crazy right now, is the global heatwave.
We're still just in june and it's Canada's third heatwave.

Some people still debating climate change.
We're shattering heat records day after day after day, every year for the past 20 years but what if we created a better world for nothing?
Last edited by Byue; 06-30-2021 at 01:34 AM..
Old 06-30-2021, 01:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Study: US is an oligarchy, not a democracy

So are a lot of countries.

I'm sorry you didn't know.
You vote every 4 years.
The oligarch are in touch with your politician every single day.
How many policies did you write?
The billionaires do it for you, if we're being honest.

Gwaihir: It's weird how deep you go for useless stuff but how close minded you are for things that are relatively obvious. You will not see that colonization and lack of infrastructure is making poor countries poorer by the second, to the benefit of the US but you will do sick mental gymnastic to point out pig = false god = biden and if only you applied those skills to better use, you could do great things.

Like, with the depth you go to explain things, could you not do the same when talking about complex issues?

Like the most logical reason why everyone going crazy right now, is the global heatwave.
We're still just in june and it's Canada's third heatwave.

Some people still debating climate change.
We're shattering heat records day after day after day, every year for the past 20 years but what if we created a better world for nothing?
I already stated that I don't even believe in the authenticity of the "democracy" facade plastered over the uniparty oligarchy in the US. The US is a Freemasonic/Rosicrucian/Catholic/Edomite institution. The "builders" who rejected the cornerstone of Christ described by Isaiah to the global government enslaving all of humanity upon Christ's return. Their symbolism on everything, from our money, to our flag, to the double headed eagle looking both ways, to the 666 embedded in logos like the Google logo, to the reassigning of Pantheonic Greek gods that are the namesakes of our corporations (who are considered person's by citizens united which are essentially "immortal") reveals this
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-30-2021 at 01:49 AM..
Old 06-30-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Your study is literally put into the "echochambers opinion" section. Solid source there bud.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your study is literally put into the "echochambers opinion" section. Solid source there bud.
Bro, whatever source I put on, you should do your own research.
You vote, yes?
What other power do you enjoy, in your democracy?
Did you ever get a meeting with your elected official to talk about the regulations in your field or is your elected official talking about that with the oligarch's lobbyist?
I have a feeling things would be different if they asked regular people but I may be wrong.
who knows, I don't think the American people like healthcare and education as much as they like bobs and nuclear silos but who knows.

Grow the fuck up man, if you are able to see Russia is an oligarchy and not able to see it in the US, you are... blind? Not looking?

In 2008, did they bail you, or the mega rich?
I'm seriously doubting people's ability to see unless it's super obvious.

Even fkin Gwihir knows this.

ol·i·gar·chy
/ˈäləˌɡärkē/
noun
a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution.
a country governed by an oligarchy.
government by an oligarchy.

Still not seeing it?
Last edited by Byue; 06-30-2021 at 01:45 AM..
Old 06-30-2021, 01:50 AM
Banned

Take, for example, the corporation named "Nike" which is the name of the goddess of victory. Sony, named after Sonus, the God of sound.
The list goes on and on and on.

"Voting" is consenting to their rule over you.

And don't say "even Gwaihir knows this". I may not be the "smartest"man (whatever that means), but I know a lot more than almost everyone I've ever met, and I know that there is a ton of stuff that I don't even know that I don't know, and I know there's a ton of stuff that I don't know that I do know, and I know that there's a ton of stuff that I know that I don't know still yet to know, and that's a hell of a lot better than someone that doesn't know shit thinking they know everything, which is about as "smart" as anyone can be.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-30-2021 at 02:01 AM..
Old 06-30-2021, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take, for example, the corporation named "Nike" which is the name of the goddess of victory. Sony, named after Sonus, the God of sound.
The list goes on and on and on.

"Voting" is consenting to their rule over you.

And don't say "even Gwaihir knows this". I may not be the "smartest"man (whatever that means), but I know a lot more than almost everyone I've ever met, and I know that there is a ton of stuff that I don't even know that I don't know, and I know there's a ton of stuff that I don't know that I do know, and I know that there's a ton of stuff that I know that I don't know still yet to know, and that's a hell of a lot better than someone that doesn't know shit thinking they know everything, which is about as "smart" as anyone can be.
Look a my signature, buddy.
I didn't mean dumb, by even Gwaihir knows.
I meant, even conservatives knows this to be the truth.
This is a non partisan issue, if you will.

We 100% live in oligarchies.
Old 06-30-2021, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

ever think about why "intel" is called that