Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2021, 11:25 PM
Banned

I don’t have any skin in the assault rifle game though. I stand to inherit this tricked out beast from my dad. So I would never need to buy one anyway. Go ahead and make them illegal to sell, the value of mine just will go through the roof then

I believe the Clinton administration did attempt to make them illegal, then discovered it did nothing because as it turns out most gun murders are from pistols

And yes, I have no real need for this. But it looks cool. Won’t be able to afford to shoot it though anyway
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 12-13-2021, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just another russia hoax

guided tour
What you are really saying, “oh s***, so many high level conservatives are implemented on this! Quick like Trump call it all a hoax, a witch hunt or even Fake. Anything other than to be forced again to admit the GOP have yet again committed a heinous crime like every other GOP administration before this one. That will further cost the GOP votes from independents.”

Wait this is Elizondo more like “ durrrrr nu’ahhhhh!!! Stop making fun of my hero!!!”
Old 12-14-2021, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Using salary as a measuring stick for teachers is a dishonest ploy.

The days off, the respect, the joy. People get paid less to shovel shit 50 hours a week. Maybe don’t have 40% of the union members as admins and you could pay actual teachers decently. Maybe do away with a system that values seniority over ability. What kind of whacky world is it that teachers should get paid 100k a year, be incredibly hard to fire, and get a fuck ton of time off? Get real.
Old 12-14-2021, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you are really saying, “oh s***, so many high level conservatives are implemented on this! Quick like Trump call it all a hoax, a witch hunt or even Fake. Anything other than to be forced again to admit the GOP have yet again committed a heinous crime like every other GOP administration before this one. That will further cost the GOP votes from independents.”

Wait this is Elizondo more like “ durrrrr nu’ahhhhh!!! Stop making fun of my hero!!!”
bro indies are abandoning poppa sniffy and the dems in droves. have you seen the hispanic voter polls?

it's just another russia hoax witch hunt. i'm sure you'll buy all the books when they come out
Old 12-14-2021, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

Lol, murder in private. Limit and shame in public.
Guns dont kill people, cars do. Or vacuums.
Tornados kill people too. Who makes em? God? Climate change? Shit happens? Praying works, apparently.
Maybe shoot 1000 guns against the rotation of said tornado, I dunno. Guns fix a lot of things, so does god.
Good luck! Fuck knows yas all need it.
Lolocaust.
Old 12-14-2021, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Using salary as a measuring stick for teachers is a dishonest ploy.

The days off, the respect, the joy. People get paid less to shovel shit 50 hours a week. Maybe don’t have 40% of the union members as admins and you could pay actual teachers decently. Maybe do away with a system that values seniority over ability. What kind of whacky world is it that teachers should get paid 100k a year, be incredibly hard to fire, and get a fuck ton of time off? Get real.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:41 AM
Banned

Dont cry about the ban. If texas is allowed to ignore the constitution, so is CA. Its that simple.

Who cares about precedent? Dont go crying when the shoe is on the other foot. The supreme court just told america "it doesnt matter what you think" so lets do whatever we want. Ban all guns, fuck it.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just another russia hoax

guided tour
AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your daddy is going to prison for treason
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahah!!!
Old 12-14-2021, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most handgun murders are pistols

Assault weapons I think kill the fewest amount of people of almost all types of guns

“Handguns were used in 62% of the nation’s gun murders, including Ty's, in 2019, FBI data shows. Data from 2020 has not yet been published.

According to a 2016 Survey of Prison Inmates from the Bureau of Justice Statistics, handguns were the most common type of gun possessed by federal and state prisoners. About 18% of the prisoners said they possessed a handgun, and 2% or less possessed a rifle or shotgun”

So way to go Newsom, way to focus on the most serious threat. But those assault rifles sure look scary huh?
Twitter said the guns banned under Newsom's proposal are already banned in the 9th circuit. Do you want to give them the opportunity to ban pistols too?

Twitter also said this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2021, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Yahoo (AP) "Should noncitizens be granted voting rights?"
Closed Thread