Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2022, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I never once compared your bad earring to tormax crown, sorry
Then what See Invis item is better for a Shaman than Living Thunder Earring, when Excluding the high value DKP items from this list https://wiki.project1999.com/Truesight ?

You really should write a little bit more than one sentence if you want to be understood lol.

Your entire argument from page 9 collapses if you can't even prove this point. It just reinforces the idea that you like to nitpick gear, but cannot actually give valid alternatives.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-02-2022 at 12:21 AM..
Old 01-02-2022, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then what See Invis item is better for a Shaman than Living Thunder Earring, when Excluding the high value DKP items from this list https://wiki.project1999.com/Truesight ?
Now you're moving your goalposts. First, the terrible earring was the best see invis item. Then the only other see invis item you could get was the tormax crown, but it costs too much DKP for you. Now I'm not allowed to compare it to any see invis items that are raid drops, but the narandi crown is a raid drop, sooooo...

Why don't we go back to the root of this problem, though. Why do you have to have worn see invis? Why are you constantly running around with 15 buffs?

Never mind, I don't care. You've already derailed this thread enough with your desperate attempts to defend your terrible SK gear choices. We don't need a repeat for your terrible shaman choices.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now you're moving your goalposts. First, the terrible earring was the best see invis item. Then the only other see invis item you could get was the tormax crown, but it costs too much DKP for you. Now I'm not allowed to compare it to any see invis items that are raid drops, but the narandi crown is a raid drop, sooooo...

Why don't we go back to the root of this problem, though. Why do you have to have worn see invis? Why are you constantly running around with 15 buffs?

Never mind, I don't care. You've already derailed this thread enough with your desperate attempts to defend your terrible SK gear choices. We don't need a repeat for your terrible shaman choices.
I didn't move the goal posts. Your strategy is to write as little as possible so you cannot commit to your terrible points that you can't back up lol. You also claimed you don't read my posts, so I am not sure how you even know where the initial goal posts are.

You must have never buffed in a raid, where people invis themselves, making them untargetable. See Invis speeds up the buffing process. I am not sure why you wouldn't be running at full buffs in a raid. I would be concerned if you are one of the raiders who never asks for buffs lol. Shamans also get one less buff slot because they need one for Torpor, so we only have 14 really.

You also don't understand the tiers of raid drops in P99 if you think "Crown of Narandi and Tormax Crown are raid drops, so they are comparable, right?". You can buy Crown of Narandi for 100k or so, or get it for a reasonably small amount of DKP. You CANNOT buy a Tormax Crown, and if you could it would be a million plat easily. I am not sure why you think they are anywhere near the same thing in terms of attainability, which makes your point moot.

If your point is simply that "All non BiS gear is garbage", then yeah I guess that is right. But 99% of players don't attain full BiS, nor is this the point of the thread, so you are really not making any valuable contributions here, either for Shadowknights or Shamans.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-02-2022 at 12:59 AM..
Old 01-02-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't move the goal posts.
That's exactly what you did. Not only are you an idiot and terrible at EQ, but you're a fucking liar, too. Whether you're lying to me or you believe this shit you type, then you're lying to yourself. I don't care. I just hope that you're taking your medicine and taking care of your mental health because it's obvious that you've got issues.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's exactly what you did. Not only are you an idiot and terrible at EQ, but you're a fucking liar, too. Whether you're lying to me or you believe this shit you type, then you're lying to yourself. I don't care. I just hope that you're taking your medicine and taking care of your mental health because it's obvious that you've got issues.
Lol when you can't back up your claims with tangible data or reasonable points, you just go off the handle. Maybe it is you who needs their meds.

Come back when you can actually write an argument. You have made yourself look like a complete fool here.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-02-2022 at 01:07 AM..
Old 01-02-2022, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Holy Cow!
Nope, just wholely cowed.
I give up.
HP good. Everything else, bad. Oh AC good too. And raid loot. And bis.
Old 01-02-2022, 04:20 AM
Planar Protector

Y'all wild
Old 01-02-2022, 06:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

You really should write a little bit more than one sentence if you want to be understood lol.

Your entire argument from page 9 collapses if you can't even prove this point. It just reinforces the idea that you like to nitpick gear, but cannot actually give valid alternatives.
Bracer of the Hidden? Alright, it does use a buff slot but it’s dirt cheap and can even be used to reset the GCD, and to give an instant trash buff to your whole group vs an AoE dispelling mob
Old 01-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bracer of the Hidden? Alright, it does use a buff slot but it’s dirt cheap and can even be used to reset the GCD, and to give an instant trash buff to your whole group vs an AoE dispelling mob
Yes, Bracer of the Hidden is great! I don't use it on myself due to the buff slot it takes up, but I do love it's other qualities as you point out. I was strictly refering to best worn see invis for a Shaman that isn't high tier raid loot. I can easily get to 13 buffs on my Shaman (leaving 2 slots open for Torpor and a Potential DoT), so having worn see invis is a better use of a generally low stat slot like earring. I am not sure why Samoht thinks it is a trash item, as it also gives 10 AC and 10 MR.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

OP stated he mostly solos as a casual and is asking for gear advice. DSM is right, for sks this means lots of str/dex/mana helpers(narandi crown, BE greaves, etc.) and hp regen where it makes sense. As a 50+ sk trying to solo efficiently going out of your way to stack hp is meaningless.
Closed Thread