Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2022, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The left's fundamental hypocrisy on Jan 6th is:

-It was much worse than BLM riots because it was an attack on our sacred institutions!

-Our sacred institutions are all racist, so BLM riots are justified wanting to destroy our sacred institutions!

Pick one, you idiots.
This should be on a T-shirt and on bumper stickers.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-It was much worse than BLM riots because it was an attack on our sacred institutions!

-Our sacred institutions are all racist, so BLM riots are justified wanting to destroy our sacred institutions!

Pick one, you idiots.
The aforementioned Mayor Selby is a Democrat.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Pick one, you idiots.
I’m not on the left (voted for trump in 2016) and I think January 6th was worse than the BLM riots. Trying to pretend it wasn’t because “BLM riots did more damage to property etc” is absurd. It’s not about that; it’s about the fact that you had people storming the capital building to literally try and stop the certification of an election because they didn’t like that their candidate lost.

And look how easily that happened. All it took was someone making up that “the election was fraudulent” without any actual evidence and there you go. If you don’t view that as a serious problem that could be an indicator of how things could go in this country in the next several years then you are simply either being willfully ignorant or you lack intelligence.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry ShampooChicken, Elizondo doesn't believe in a lot of things.

It comes with the crazy right conspiracy theories he believes in.

And, apparently I saw Elizondo going to the movies once.
He got so defensive that he denied it could be him or anyone for that matter.
Something about the fact that no one is using horse paste - Ivermectin.

It apparently doesn't even exist!!

https://www.amazon.com/Durvet-Iverme...01LXKF2VW?th=1

Certainly no human being is doing this stuff (Elizondo says so):
https://img.republicworld.com/republ...630814288.jpeg

lol you're such a dishonest loser

nobody claims it doesn't exist. nobody believes you saw someone pull one of those out in a movie theater either you lying pos
Old 01-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not on the left (voted for trump in 2016) and I think January 6th was worse than the BLM riots. Trying to pretend it wasn’t because “BLM riots did more damage to property etc” is absurd. It’s not about that; it’s about the fact that you had people storming the capital building to literally try and stop the certification of an election because they didn’t like that their candidate lost.
Nope. That's absurd. Pretending you give any shit about that is completely laughable.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-12-2022, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And look how easily that happened. All it took was someone making up that “the election was fraudulent” without any actual evidence and there you go. If you don’t view that as a serious problem that could be an indicator of how things could go in this country in the next several years then you are simply either being willfully ignorant or you lack intelligence.
Bro orange super prez inaugeration 2017 there were massive riots at the capital, property damaged and even burned vehicles

then 4 years of a russia hoax and claims putin changed votes with his laptop
Old 01-12-2022, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:

And look how easily that happened.
The riot happened easily

The overturning the government wouldn’t. Especially considering the rioters weren’t armed. Maybe I just suck at insurrection but I can’t figure out how unarmed rioters permanently change government function

Part of the reason things got so out of control was incredible mismanagement by police administration or city management, I forget which, may have been both, people were fired for this. There normally should have been enough of a police presence to control the crowd but there wasn’t then

But back to the original point, I can’t connect the dots as to how it overthrows a government, especially one as powerful as ours. We ain’t talking Afghanistan here. How I imagine it would play out is riot police would fairly easy put down the riot. Then there would have to be many more armed riots all over the country and even then the answer could be to declare martial law. The government would for sure win in the end, the only question would be how much force they would have to use and how that might reflect on their image
Old 01-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

They werent trying to overturn the election, they were collecting souvenirs like podiums and taking selfies, the video footage itself shows they were there for tourist reasons or to find evidence of wrong doing.

There is no evidence whatsoever except accusations that they were trying to overturn the election, all evidence indicates it was just a mob and a riot.

No organized effort on any part to overturn the election with force. No evidence anyone was attempting that whatsoever.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They werent trying to overturn the election, they were collecting souvenirs like podiums and taking selfies, the video footage itself shows they were there for tourist reasons or to find evidence of wrong doing.

There is no evidence whatsoever except accusations that they were trying to overturn the election, all evidence indicates it was just a mob and a riot.

No organized effort on any part to overturn the election with force. No evidence anyone was attempting that whatsoever.
dems are so pathetic. it's sad.

Joey a total failure. worst prez ever. They reduced to makin up stories about seein horse paste at the movies and claiming inflation either not so bad or trump's fault. they can't run on any issues that they did anything good for the country, so it's all just hyperbole and histrionics cuz they suck at everything when they actually have to govern.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Pick one, you idiots.
Twitter is not the real world. The vast majority of the people you lump into "the left" don't think our sacred institutions are all racist, nor do they support the riots.
Closed Thread