Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 06:10 PM
Kobold

Default Good Early farming spots?

I plan to play a caster as my main, not entirely decided on what though I plan to start in freeport. What are some good early farming spots for items that sell well or sell to players well around there? Looking to be able to hopefully buy all my teen spells. So far on beta I have had a lot of trouble getting enough plat to buy more than a spell or two per level after the first two tiers.

Thanks!
Old 10-16-2019, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Treasure_Hunting_Guide (mainly the first parts of it) might be helpful.

But ultimately I think the real answer to your question is that any place anyone is willing to share will likely be extremely crowded at launch. Quite frankly even the places people aren't willing to share likely will be too ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacidpenguin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I plan to play a caster as my main, not entirely decided on what though I plan to start in freeport. What are some good early farming spots for items that sell well or sell to players well around there? Looking to be able to hopefully buy all my teen spells. So far on beta I have had a lot of trouble getting enough plat to buy more than a spell or two per level after the first two tiers.

Thanks!
Keep in mind beta is 10x exp, so it is expected you won't be able to afford spells.
On real green, you will usually be able to afford your spells like this:
level 4: rusty weapons and cloth armor
level 8: more rusty weapons and cloth armor.. may not be able to afford em all right away
level 12: hopefully you found some mobs that can drop bronze weapons, or some quests that can rewards some gold / plat (directly or items to sell).
level 16: mobs start dropping gems and research components, bronze weapons are more common.
etc.

Items that sell to players will not be as in demand at first because everyone is so poor.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:25 PM
Skeleton

Also experience gain is increased significantly on the green beta, which will go away when the green server officially opens. Then you will be spending more time per level and thus collecting more wealth per level to afford spells and such.
Closed Thread