Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow, this board is literally full of cancer and pathetic people arguing over the dumbest stuff. i'm so out of here. ever coming here was a huge mistake.
For clarification are you leaving the server or just the forums? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

can i have your stuff
Old 11-25-2019, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow, this board is literally full of cancer and pathetic people arguing over the dumbest stuff. i'm so out of here. ever coming here was a huge mistake.
It’s getting worse and worse. These type of posts are popping up daily now lol.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be honest, your only hurting yourself by not responding to Camp Checks. You are inviting more drama into your play sessions than is necessary. A person or group is much more likely to leave you alone if you simply answer a camp check. If you dont, and they clear to wherever the camp is, they will feel invested and are much more likely to cause problems. Just a tip for you.
I've been doing this for a decade and it's never backfired on me to my recollection.

Thanks for the tip though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit - really though, like 90% or more of the CCs I don't respond to are either 1) when I'm AFK or at least alt-tabbed during med breaks or 2) when I'm in the middle of combat and you KNOW that root/charm/whatever is going to wear off the instant you open the chat prompt. When people send me a tell, I respond. The rest of the time I really can't be bothered.

The worst is being unanon and then getting tells from people who are asking ME to do a CC for THEM in a zone they can't even bother coming to.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-25-2019 at 02:33 PM..
Old 11-25-2019, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

we should just make a /list for every camp and report them to a website for everyone to see in real time. that way i dont have to talk to any of you and can plan my night in advance. GO DEV MONKEYS, WORK

(just kidding plz no ban)
Old 11-25-2019, 02:43 PM
Banned

0 Tolerance policy on Green/Teal.. Ban'em all from first offense.. You're all age 30 and up.. Shouldn't be able to play any longer if your way of dealing with things is shouting slur's to entire zones.. And all the other ridiculous things that are happening over there..
Old 11-25-2019, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

I can't believe OP is serious.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The worst is being unanon and then getting tells from people who are asking ME to do a CC for THEM in a zone they can't even bother coming to.
This.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:30 PM
Aviak

anon should be the default setting
Old 11-25-2019, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had something weird along these lines. Chilling in Rathe Mountains and a random anon sends me a tell asking if another anon person is in zone because they don't show on /who all rathe. "Nope - don't see anyone by that name" "ok thanks". Never saw either person appear in zone for the rest of the time I was there so /shrug.

-Mcoy
Closed Thread