Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta pay the troll toll to get into that SolA Hole
No fair. People are supposed to be paying tolls TO trolls, not the other way around [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2019, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Untrue. Plenty of people want to interact with me. And it wasn't a backfire thread. As you see people posting the same problem over and over on these forums. We just disagree and you've learned the only way to disagree with someone is to try and silence them.

Okay. If your plans change, I don't have you on ignore. 100P for 10 dose SoW pots, get 'em while they are hot.
It was definitely a backfire thread.
Old 11-25-2019, 07:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was definitely a backfire thread.
k
Old 11-25-2019, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
k
Do you honestly think you didn’t look like the asshole in that thread? It wasn’t about your opinion regarding lists it was about how you dealt with the situation. It’s understandable to want the system changed (though I think it’s fine) but to join the list and refuse to help was poor form.
Old 11-25-2019, 07:31 PM
Banned

You can make shrink pots still, shaking my big forehead at you
Old 11-25-2019, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you honestly think you didn’t look like the asshole in that thread?
Nope.

Quote:
... but to join the list and refuse to help was poor form.
I disagree entirely. List has created a new social nuance and people have differing opinions about what is socially expected. I find it grossly offensive for people to assume I should farm list 1's item for them, even at list 2. I understand other's perspective to be VERY different. Right now, the rules don't dictate expectation.

My intent was to discuss the expectation and suggest a implementation to remedy the problem. People disagreeing with my suggestion or even disliking me doesn't mean it backfired. It is one of the most responded to threads in this sub. So I'd say mission accomplished.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Shrink was originally added with the Plane of Fear patch. Assuming Green/Teal do the same, we'll have the Shrink spell in January. I'm also playing a Troll shaman, and I've also spent a lot of time in SolA. It's annoying sometimes, yes, but it's just part of the game as it was in this early stage. We actually have it easier as Shamans than Warriors and SKs do, because Shamans can gate (thus avoiding the frustration of trying to duck while running out with a train) and Shamans can make their own Shrink potions to save money. Also make sure "auto duck" is turned off in your options menu; it forces you to stay ducked in many more spaces than you actually need to. And go camp a Guise for an unlimited use size-reducing ability. Or you can bitch on the forums fruitlessly for the unbearably long two months until the PoF patch, if that's your thing.
Old 11-26-2019, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Autoduck will fucking kill you. Never use it. Duck manually, like a real duck.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2019, 11:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Nope.

I disagree entirely. List has created a new social nuance and people have differing opinions about what is socially expected. I find it grossly offensive for people to assume I should farm list 1's item for them, even at list 2. I understand other's perspective to be VERY different. Right now, the rules don't dictate expectation.

My intent was to discuss the expectation and suggest a implementation to remedy the problem. People disagreeing with my suggestion or even disliking me doesn't mean it backfired. It is one of the most responded to threads in this sub. So I'd say mission accomplished.
This idiot is still defending himself. It was the fact that you joined the group, then left when you found out the #1 person couldn't solo the mob. Then made a forum post in an attempt to get him to give up the spot. The other group members only left because you joined and were replacing their healer. This is all in screenshot proof. So the fact that you try and twist the situation is hilarious. You are a scumbag and the entire server knows it.
Old 11-26-2019, 01:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other group members only left because you joined and were replacing their healer. This is all in screenshot proof.
Don't I have a right to agree to this? The other members may have left because I was there. No one asked me to heal. No one said come heal for this group. I never said I would heal. I show up see list is down to two and /list . They assume I am going to heal them. That's crap. The screenshot shows no one asked me.

Don't assume my charity. I was prepared to sick my pet for someone for 10 hours. I was NEVER going to solo a mob for someone for 10 hours.
Closed Thread