Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 09:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by valenwood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to see all of you that are talking about "soloing" the /list camps to make a 50 rogue with nearly bis, to go solo the guise camp and come back and show the results. Good luck taking out 3 level 38 mobs consistently for however many hours without the most uber gear in the game, while all the level 40 solo classes just sit and watch you die so they can take your spot. Fun times, great community, super.

Are /list camps raids now? Friends wake up at 3 a.m. to come help you at the drop of the dime while 4-5 other capable people just sit there and do nothing? Dumbest thing i've ever heard
Not camping your item for you, sorry you seem to expect that from strangers.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how having to help a stranger (while you're literally doing nothing but waiting in a line) is like the worst thing ever in this thread.
What's the fun in the game if you're going to force everyone to behave just like you? There's no more social aspect or unpredictability. You guys have been pushing for this just a bunch of pals sitting around the loot conveyor just waiting for your pixel to be handed to you. No competition at all. No incentive to use the social aspect of the game to adapt and overcome. Just sit in line like a good boy and wait for your piece of the pie. Sounded terrible a decade ago when you mom and pop guilds were pushing for this shit on blue, still sounds terrible today.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the fun in the game if you're going to force everyone to behave just like you? There's no more social aspect or unpredictability. You guys have been pushing for this just a bunch of pals sitting around the loot conveyor just waiting for your pixel to be handed to you. No competition at all. No incentive to use the social aspect of the game to adapt and overcome. Just sit in line like a good boy and wait for your piece of the pie. Sounded terrible a decade ago when you mom and pop guilds were pushing for this shit on blue, still sounds terrible today.
I bet you’re fun at parties
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-19-2020, 02:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I was number one on guise camp for 10 hours when a Druid in the group evaded the group from a inc train. Ran from Feerott to lguk as fast as I could (40 necro at the time). One minute to spare. I actually think the Druid did it on purpose 🤨
Closed Thread