Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 04:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Bristlebane Catchup

So I played everquest from 99 to 03 on Bristlebane and came back in like September of last year. I have a dwarf warrior on live as Gaborn. Still playing on live a couple days a week but downloaded p99 last week and haven't been able to stop. I am in circle of legends just like I was 10 years ago. Just wondering if any of the old dogs are still around.
On Blue under Mytro at the moment and having fun.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Bristlebane in the house! I also played on Bristlebane from 2000-2005. It was the home server to me and my real life friends/cousins. How does it feel to be back to Eq during the Kunark expansion?
Old 04-22-2015, 12:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I have been enjoying it. Being able to kind of enjoy the lower levels without feeling like i need to PL to whatever just to enjoy content again and being able to get the groups to do it. I guess the social aspect is what I have been missing the most - not just a few people and their mercs here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Remembering all the best places to go, etc - now thats taking a minute [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 04-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

I believe my cousin was in Circle of Legends, had a Troll Shaman named Grouchie. There was paladin in CoL named Scullman too I believe? I played a Dwarf Paladin named Dipdee Dodaa. Welcome!
Stunz Andmezs - 60 Enchanter
Bripip - 60 Wizard
Bogmuk - 59 Warrior
Rational - 55 Shaman
Paradoxy - 42 Ranger
Old 04-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Fire Giant

Hello Gaborn / Mytro. I am so excited to say I started playing on this server in February. I haven't played since 1999. I used to play with an old school black dell CRT monitor and a crappy Acer computer that took 6mins to load between zones. I stopped playing EQ at Luclin release and I had a 53 Mage and 56 Warrior. I chose enchanter this time because my Mage was rarely invited to groups. Btw I was on Bristlebane. Oh how I miss roleplaying all the time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Garthin Fyrefists - Erudite Magician - Bristlebane
Steelblades - Wood Elf Warrior - Bristlebane

*deep breathe* There is so much to talk about. My first character on this server is Garthin an Erudite Enchanter. I am currently level 52. I play PST west coast hours usually around 6-11pm range. I would really love to meet new people and play with them. I chose enchanter so I could easily find people to play with.

I really hope to make friends and find people who want an enchanter in their group. I'm tearfully happy to be playing EQ again, Cheers and let's let the good times roll!
Old 04-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Another Bristlebane player here (I was a Barbarian Shaman named Loramin there too).

Just so everyone knows, there's a place on the wiki where you can "register" yourself to make it easier for fellow Bristlebane players to find you:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_List#Bristlebane

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another Bristlebane player here (I was a Barbarian Shaman named Loramin there too).

Just so everyone knows, there's a place on the wiki where you can "register" yourself to make it easier for fellow Bristlebane players to find you:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_List#Bristlebane
Sweet! That is awesome!
Old 04-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

LOL, when I saw this thread title, I thought it was referring to some new baking recipe, that only Bristlebane worshippers can make.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, when I saw this thread title, I thought it was referring to some new baking recipe, that only Bristlebane worshippers can make.
LOL omg life in norrath would be soooo much better with ketchup! I would put that catchup on everything! Mmmmmm! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2015, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

I also played on Bristlebane as a Ogre SK named Greldor.

Guilds:

Champions of Norrath and All
Dozekar/Meiyo

I also raided with with the pickup raids group (dont remember the name, but was the only such group)

Always good to see some throwbacks!
60 Iksar Monk
20 Halfling Druid

=== OMNI ===
Closed Thread