Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-27-2022, 08:27 PM
Aviak

"give warder loot to an ex kingdom member rather than someone who has been in your guild since vanilla just to spite kingdom"

lol what are you talkin about? prismar bought his friend venpunch a robe spedning all his dkp he saved. 2 spite kingdom? what is wrong with you.
Old 06-28-2022, 12:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"give warder loot to an ex kingdom member rather than someone who has been in your guild since vanilla just to spite kingdom"

lol what are you talkin about? prismar bought his friend venpunch a robe spedning all his dkp he saved. 2 spite kingdom? what is wrong with you.
Hey guys know what will spite Kingdom? If I spend my dkp and buy my good friend a piece of raid loot! That will show them!
Old 06-28-2022, 08:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewbes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys know what will spite Kingdom? If I spend my dkp and buy my good friend a piece of raid loot! That will show them!
I think people are just going off of what members of Seal Team have said actually happened. I realize that's more fun to throw around when you're "lol no warder loot for u"-ing another guild and less fun when you're being called out for toxicity, though.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Most of the guild thought Venpunch deserved a shroud, and Prismar selflessly made sure he got one. Not sure what it has to do with other guilds.

Also, isn't Ven your friend and former guildie? Figured y'all would be happy for him, but that's just more evidence of how naive I am.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We can't forget that Seal Team

> only guild to be ban on both servers in history of p99
> deleted old UN because of bag limits
> sniped an open raid target in front of a bunch of casuals who wanted to experience a dragon
> ninja looted a yelinak head
> woke the sleeper, the proceeded to spam ooc with "ARF ARF ARF ARF" and other comments
> give warder loot to an ex kingdom member rather than someone who has been in your guild since vanilla just to spite kingdom

Totally not toxic at all!
I'm honestly proud of most of this list. We booted the ninja looter, of course. Ven's Shroud has nothing to do with you guys, though it's all giggles that you may actually believe it does. Killing Vox has been acknowledged many times as a mistake. Ahhh, so many memories and great moments! Our leadership has guts, savvy diplomacy, and knows how to lead/raid well and it's why we've had so much success.

Thanks for the list, was some fun nostalgia—and much love to a fellow human druid!
Last edited by matticas; 06-28-2022 at 07:00 PM..
Old 07-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Just another day in the Kingdom. Kingdomswag was out on the town raining down loots to all the new players of Oasis <3 A huge thanks to some 8+ members of Kingdom for privately donating gear to the cause of spreading the loot love around Norrath! 10 great items were auctioned and awarded. Keep an eye out for a fun KSwag give-away in a newbie zone near you! Have a great day friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kswag5.jpg (103.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 07-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Skeleton

Thanks everyone for the activity on this thread. Positive or not, troll or serious.

Kingdom was pretty active this last week, too! With Safe Space, and even getting Castle involved in NToV, we secured 17 of the wing's dragons between the 7d cycle and quake.

We getting close to Vulak, as well. Join Kingdom and be a part of it!
Old 07-13-2022, 03:14 AM
Aviak

I’ve been in kingdom since early Teal across many characters, and it’s easily the best guild on any game I’ve ever played. Everyone is friendly and our main goal is to help everyone and grow stronger as a guild. In old guilds on old servers there was always a lingering fear that “my guild may fall apart overnight and I’ll lose all my dkp, etc.”. Or a bad fight between leaders could cause a fracture that cracks the guild. I do not have any such fear with kingdom. It’s such a tightly knit community, you know it will be around for a very long time. We have always been battling as an underdog for much of the server against the behemoth - and shamelessness/toxicity, we simply focus on having a good time with our friends and working hard to make the guild a better place.

We would love to recruit new members - providing training and mentorship along the way. If there’s a tactic or situation you don’t understand, we will help you learn! Our goal is to raise everyone’s level, and that stems from your desire to learn. There’s a lot of great guilds on the server to consider, with a lot of great people, but i honestly believe Kingdom has the brightest potential moving into the future! Give us a shot! It’s amazing the dedication our leaders have, the organization and effort our members put in is remarkable. I have great respect for everyone’s hard work. That hard work pays off. You can visibly see the power shift in the raid scene, as kingdom ranks continue to be bolstered, and our raid cycles continue to improve. No level of trolling or toxicity can stop our momentum! Come see for yourself and make your own judgments, we look forward to it! Even casual members can walk away with incredibly strong gear these days, and with the dkp system you’re in control to bid on any items you want. Hard work is rewarded. If you reach knight status and demonstrate a willingness to help us reach new heights, we will help you reach your dreams (epic/primals/god-tier gear). .

Feel free to message me in game if you have any questions about the game or your class. -Legendpunch <3
Old 07-20-2022, 01:21 AM
Banned

I heard kingdom is gonna give me a PD robe soon for good behavior
Old 07-20-2022, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Kingdom sucks and is equivalent to Seal Team.