Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Default Seeking corpse summon in HS

PM me or post please? I'm way too lazy to supply a coffin but I'll pay a few hundred plat to get my poor, decomposing body out of east [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2018, 10:57 AM
Fire Giant

You probably have tried already, but aren't there spots in the basement where you can Z-axis /corpse yourself?
Old 03-27-2018, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably have tried already, but aren't there spots in the basement where you can Z-axis /corpse yourself?
Yeah this works sometimes. Ill die above the basement tunnels sometimes rather than hatting or whatever. But this corpse is quite unreachable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Actually looking at the map, it's really close to being dragable by me solo but I don't think I would write be able to reach without someone in the back of east moving it a bit for me.

It's np. Im happy to pay for a summon sooner or later.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 03-27-2018 at 11:03 AM..
Old 03-27-2018, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Haha, managing the basement is no issue. I've got like half a set of backup gear plus components and stuff in the bank for CRing myself in dungeons. But my corpse is behind the door by DS and I don't care to work all the way back there without real gear!

I used to keep coffins and EEs in my bank. Not sure why I stopped, but I'll get more next time I'm in third gate. Which is never because being right next to VTs spaen point makes me sad.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You move 'out of range' of being able to drag yourself pretty quickly, particularly in east. Even then, when you are naked and afraid the basement can be a hard place for a corpse recovery. One of the many reasons why HS is a hell pit.

I know it sucks but you should go buy some coffins if you really want a summon, necromancers in HS are poor these days it seems. Even on my necro when I offer to reimburse with the actual component (coffin, EE) for a rez or summon 90% of them don't have reagents on them for some reason.
I recently needed a summon in Chardok, and got a CR port to Lava and ran to buy a coffin for a friendly necro. I should buy some EEs too, but they’re just so freaking expensive. I’ve now spent enough time in HS that I try and keep at least a tiny coffin in the bank, but lots of necros don’t have that spell, so I should probably add a regular coffin too.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

PM me on discord 6 hours from this post and I can help you out when I get home.

Ysu (Treeitek) on discord
Old 03-27-2018, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

I think I've got someone who will be able to help me out shortly. Thanks guys.
Old 03-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Banned

Tecmos back on the solo grind!
Old 03-27-2018, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tecmos back on the solo grind!
Back on the corpse runs, more like it. I killed 3 mobs in south and had a lull fail on the big room, ran to close to the south door so I could just drag myself out and head back in, but my pet smacked something that summoned me when I hit low hp aggro and my corpse was like 3 feet out of drag range... so I had to run to the bank to get a stalking probe to get my body, and now I'm getting rezzed again.

I made a new chanter to level up untwinked in Auld Lang Syne and do pre-30 videos with though. Maybe I should play him instead. I can't handle a geared 60 in zones I know like the back of my hand, so what could go wrong trying to charm solo untwinked in the bottom of befallen at 15?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2018, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back on the corpse runs, more like it. I killed 3 mobs in south and had a lull fail on the big room, ran to close to the south door so I could just drag myself out and head back in, but my pet smacked something that summoned me when I hit low hp aggro and my corpse was like 3 feet out of drag range... so I had to run to the bank to get a stalking probe to get my body, and now I'm getting rezzed again.

I made a new chanter to level up untwinked in Auld Lang Syne and do pre-30 videos with though. Maybe I should play him instead. I can't handle a geared 60 in zones I know like the back of my hand, so what could go wrong trying to charm solo untwinked in the bottom of befallen at 15?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A mana pool of 700.
Closed Thread