Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-13-2022, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The bowls of judgment have been quiet these days ... dont want to jinx it (or do I)
Old 01-13-2022, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Could the next nonsense be the plague of flies?

https://twitter.com/QuakeChaser35/st...709208069?s=20
Old 01-14-2022, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

The key to the door the ring of fire surrounds. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-14-2022, 10:05 PM
Banned

I want the end times to be cool. And not boring.

I feel like I'll just be one of the 1 in 1 million that gets to dig through the canned goods in the wreckage while I slowly die of cancer or something tho. And some rich spaceman post rapture/plague will just move in and send xher robots to gentrify my quiet and peaceful ruins. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2022, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want the end times to be cool. And not boring.

I feel like I'll just be one of the 1 in 1 million that gets to dig through the canned goods in the wreckage while I slowly die of cancer or something tho. And some rich spaceman post rapture/plague will just move in and send xher robots to gentrify my quiet and peaceful ruins. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait til you realize you’re gonna be a caveman, and this isn’t the first time it’s happened. Human civilizations have collapsed over and over again for tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of years. These UFOs people see aren’t aliens, they’re us. The very few of us that make it off the planet before apocalypse and manage to survive off world. Their descendants are coming to visit their planet of origin.

Just like the annunaki and nephilim. They were survivors of the world prior to this one and came back by to help us get on our feet again (and to mine gold for them). The issue is, after a hundred generations, there was no memory of technology, so in stead religions were created based around these beings with special powers like flight and energy weapons. Primitive post apocalyptic humans trying to explain what they were seeing
Old 01-15-2022, 08:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait til you realize you’re gonna be a caveman, and this isn’t the first time it’s happened. Human civilizations have collapsed over and over again for tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of years. These UFOs people see aren’t aliens, they’re us. The very few of us that make it off the planet before apocalypse and manage to survive off world. Their descendants are coming to visit their planet of origin.

Just like the annunaki and nephilim. They were survivors of the world prior to this one and came back by to help us get on our feet again (and to mine gold for them). The issue is, after a hundred generations, there was no memory of technology, so in stead religions were created based around these beings with special powers like flight and energy weapons. Primitive post apocalyptic humans trying to explain what they were seeing
Ya. I totally agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The key to the door the ring of fire surrounds. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I saw a pretty cool gif of this from.....spaaaaaaaaaace.......

Really cool to get a different perspective on the scale of these.
Old 01-15-2022, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

My name is Legion for we are many
Old 01-15-2022, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

This is exactly why I’m pro eugenics ^
This shit didn’t happen when bears ate people or you starved to death during winter
Old 01-16-2022, 04:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly why I’m pro eugenics ^
This shit didn’t happen when bears ate people or you starved to death during winter
Last edited by starkind; 01-16-2022 at 04:23 AM..
Old 01-16-2022, 09:42 AM
Banned

Remember when starkind posted this.

In 2013.

(Lel.)