Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-18-2021, 10:46 AM
Banned

Tell the illuminati there is no escape from the left hand of God Almighty. The right hand will say to them “I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

The left hand is Hell.

The right hand is Heaven.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-18-2021 at 10:50 AM..
Old 09-18-2021, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think judgement comes until after death. God does nothing on Earth. For them or to them. Any of them.
Old 09-18-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

I always used to say what if you lived in a universe without entropy for eternity and then were like, what if we had entropy what would that make us like? Would we have feelings? Because in the universe without entropy nothing matters.

And if the experiment was for us to feel emotion, because in a universe with entropy things come to an end, it would make sense that all the awful things that happen in life are the creators plan.

To experience the feelings of joy we have to feel pain. Without entropy there is no pain.

Maybe judgment is how you scored putting up with the bad to enjoy the good?
Old 09-18-2021, 11:25 AM
Banned

I've seen Hell. Was there one night. As a participant. No free will there. Or rest. The love of God isn't there. The Wrath of God is.
Old 09-18-2021, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always used to say what if you lived in a universe without entropy for eternity and then were like, what if we had entropy what would that make us like? Would we have feelings? Because in the universe without entropy nothing matters.

And if the experiment was for us to feel emotion, because in a universe with entropy things come to an end, it would make sense that all the awful things that happen in life are the creators plan.

To experience the feelings of joy we have to feel pain. Without entropy there is no pain.

Maybe judgment is how you scored putting up with the bad to enjoy the good?
It may be more about how the creator feels than you.

That is a very thinky position.

Neither truth or outcomes invalidates the feels u have or had or are having, I don't know which.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen Hell. Was there one night. As a participant. No free will there. Or rest. The love of God isn't there. The Wrath of God is.
I believe this and we get there by turning away from god.
Old 09-18-2021, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Hey I just had a idea for a sci fi story

In the future on spaceships throughout the galaxy people use hibernation pods to perpetually play everquest while traveling between systems and colonies on multi generation long journeys between various colonies throughout the galaxy.

Like you send a 3,000 pop server to another galaxy and they just live on blue until they get to the andromeda galaxy.

And when we get there the group is inevitably toxic and a bunch of incels and onlyfan accounts lol
Old 09-18-2021, 12:11 PM
Banned

Space wasn't meant for flesh and blood to use, just spirits. Even if the spirit has a body, its not flesh. It's a body like God Almighty had when he rose himself from the dead as Jesus. Can eat or not eat. Sleep or not sleep. Walk thru matter or use the door. Their choice. They're eternal spirits.
Courtney love murdered Kurt Cobain's earthly body. But she cannot harm his spirit. He's just happy Bean is doing good and sometime we jam.
Humble guy.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-18-2021 at 12:14 PM..
Old 09-18-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Well, unrelated to my excuse to play eq for eternity sci fi story, what if like, (presuming) the same way we evolved from fish from the water to the land.

We're designed to nuke ourselves to oblivion, so the next species we evolve to comes from radio active men, and then theyre impervious to the dangers of radiation but also full of emotion and love and sadness and entropy but can explore the outer reaches. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2021, 12:16 PM
Banned

The New Jerusalem in our minds, ruled by Christ, is awesome. Why you think it's called the Holy 'city'? Our thoughts are the people and cars that roam the city.

Roam if you want to. Roam around the world. Roam if you want to. Without wings. Without wheels.

Oh, but I'll take my time anywhere. Free to speak my mind anywhere. And I'll redefine anywhere. Anywhere I roam. Where I lay my head is home, yeah.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-18-2021 at 12:19 PM..
Old 09-18-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The New Jerusalem in our minds, ruled by Christ, is awesome. Why you think it's called the Holy 'city'? Our thoughts are the people and cars that roam the city.