Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

View Poll Results: Where do you come from?
I am new to EverQuest as a whole. 2 3.77%
I have played EverQuest before but am new to P99. 13 24.53%
I am a regular player of Project 1999's EverQuest servers. 38 71.70%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 09:31 PM
Kobold

Arrow <Timelost>

Greetings, %r Hero %t!

Are you weary from your venture of scrolling through the Net of Inter, looking to rest your feet after a long day of grinding? We at <Timelost> are the home of those who consider themselves casual players as well as the new faces of Project 1999's PvE "Blue" EverQuest populace. Having just joined the server with my friends, we initially started this guild purely to have one of our own. However, after a brief time, we decided that it would be all the more merry to extend our invitation of a good time and making friends. Perhaps you may be [interested in joining] us?

<Timelost> is a casual-oriented, non-RP guild populated with returning EverQuest fans new to Project 1999, but we do welcome alt characters and seasoned veterans alike! While there are no particular requirements, the majority of our members are US based, so you may be finding yourself somewhat in a quiet place during our later hours (that is, until we make some more EU friends, of course).

We do not officially make use of VOIP nor forums but, should there be popular demand for it, the option could always arise. There is no necessary commitment to the guild, should you join only to find another guild more to your interest - we welcome anyone simply wishing to have a guild to their name and a community to come home to, play alongside and chat with. Whether you like to play solo, quest as a group or what have you, you are welcome to whichever your fancy. If you have any questions regarding our guild, you are welcome to leave a reply, or message me via these forums or in-game on Daerios, Aluliegh or Wandert. Additional liaisons include but are not limited to Cataline, Anthasi, Mandrick and Eldest.

We hope to see you out in the wonderful world of Norrath! Until then, happy hunting and safe travels, brave hero!
Old 06-22-2018, 02:52 PM
Kobold

What kinda level ranges are we talkin' at the moment?

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 06-22-2018, 03:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FungusTrooper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kinda level ranges are we talkin' at the moment?
Thus far, our members are mainly between 1 and the mid 20's. Nothing quite much to write home to yet, but given time we'll get there! \o/
Old 06-22-2018, 05:11 PM
Kobold

That's neat. Bludgutz is quickly becoming my main, as troll is just more fun than human, and he's sitting around in Befallen at the moment. My wife has a similarly levelled hlf dru in WC too.

I've been playing pretty erratically recently, but next time I am on I will see who's on from Timelost.

Good guild name, btw!

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 06-22-2018, 05:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FungusTrooper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's neat. Bludgutz is quickly becoming my main, as troll is just more fun than human, and he's sitting around in Befallen at the moment. My wife has a similarly levelled hlf dru in WC too.

I've been playing pretty erratically recently, but next time I am on I will see who's on from Timelost.

Good guild name, btw!
Oh, I can't wait to make my way over to Befallen! I'd almost forgotten about it. Nyoho, that's gonna' be quite the playground for my Necromancer. <3

We'll make sure to give you a warm welcome should you share any salutations among us! Haha

And thank you, thank you - I wanted my friend who was new to the game to come up with it and I couldn't be any more happy of his recommendation. ^^ I still gotta' ask 'em if it was in reference to the Time-Lost Protodrake from WoW or wha. Oh the mysteries!
Old 06-23-2018, 08:48 PM
Kobold

So we've a Discord now. Huzzah!

https://discord.gg/cAdUYwe

Guests and members both are welcome to join!
Old 06-27-2018, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

I'm interested, been playing since last month, played EQ a lot long ago, but never got the itch to play a classic server again until recently.

Are you guys using mostly discord now or in game chat or a bit of both? I don't have a mic or headset at the moment.
Old 06-28-2018, 04:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm interested, been playing since last month, played EQ a lot long ago, but never got the itch to play a classic server again until recently.

Are you guys using mostly discord now or in game chat or a bit of both? I don't have a mic or headset at the moment.
Howdy howdy! Glad to see the itch spread its influence. Buahahaha! \o/ Lol

We use a mix of it; sometimes a couple of us will be in voicechat or will type in the Discord chat when we're not in game or are away, but otherwise we also chitchat in-game. It's definitely not a requirement by any means, as a good handful of guild members aren't in the Discord. It's mostly just a side option for the sake of convenience, especially as it makes linking zone maps and uploading fun pictures and videos easy. ^^
Old 07-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Kobold

To better facilitate guild invites, we've given the role of officer to a few folks! Allow me to introduce Quitar, Wanolien, Falthorius and Bellladara!

Also, I'd like to mention that one of our liaisons, Cortaline, can also be contacted on their alternate characters Coersion or Rhytmic as well.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:10 AM
Aviak

Default Testimonial

Before < Timelost > I was a happy - go - lucky kinda player wandering around in Norrath looking for a few fine folks to murder animals with. Now that I am in the guild < Timelost > I wander around Norrath so drunk on Ogre Swill, even Brell Serilis shakes his head in disgust. So anyways, I play a Shaman and a Cleric ... I think.

So in conclusion, our fearless window leaping GM is a fabulous person and he plays okay. Everyone in the guild appear to be actual people and seem pretty damn friendly unless that's the Ogre Swill, but I ramble and that most definitely is the Ogre Swill.

Join < Timelost > or else! Wait ... We'd love to have ya!

Darkwulf the Unsteady
Closed Thread