Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2021, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about every raid target in VP and Kael, plus an increasing assortment of dragons? Oh wait, let me guess: if I haven't personally killed Vulak, I'm not a "real raider"? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, because four posts from some of the forum's most toxic posters are clearly representative [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You said a lot, signifying nothing. Look, if you actually had a point, you could have stated it in a sentence or two, instead of a wall of text, and I happily would have conversed with you on your points. But instead you just repeated the same points over and over with increasingly more text, while adding nothing new to the conversation.

PLEASE, and I mean this with absolute sincerity: make a point which isn't "anything the staff/game allows is by definition not dickish" and I would love to discuss that point with you like a normal human being [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct you aren't a real raider, hope that helps.
Old 09-25-2021, 05:18 PM
Banned

loramin shut up

"kael raiding" doesn't count
Old 09-25-2021, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loramin shut up

"kael raiding" doesn't count
Yeah, KT isn't a major target or anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-25-2021, 06:36 PM
Orc

Considering the reaction when they lost a noble race and ended up with an indefinite ban from their subsequent actions, I don't think they're above waking the sleeper if their buttons get pushed.
Old 09-25-2021, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Who gives a shit?
Old 09-25-2021, 10:37 PM
Fire Giant

Loramin is right. It is a dick move to wake the Sleeper. You can all play grab @$$ all you want but that does not deny the truth.
Old 09-25-2021, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gives a shit?
Old 09-26-2021, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

I don't get all the Loramin hate around here. Seems like a good dude and always trying to be helpful to the community.
Old 09-26-2021, 04:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get all the Loramin hate around here. Seems like a good dude and always trying to be helpful to the community.
Loramin is one of the best people in the entire P99 Community.

He's done so much work and help for the betterment of all in regards to Wiki and other things.

These other people are just jerks, plain and simple.

Waking the sleeper IS a dick move, end of story. Anyone who argues against it is just stupid and not worth the time.

<3 you Loramin mate.
Old 09-26-2021, 07:35 AM
Aviak

to summarize:

to wake is to intentionally deny others of content
for the sake of denying them of content
in a niche community

don't know how this isn't cut and dry a 'dick move'. if you are having trouble seeing how it is, consider looking inwardly and asking yourself: 'If I met me, would I like me?'

furthermore, actively bashing loramin for contributing to the legacy of p99, (via the wiki), while your own contribution to this monumental project is being a vessel of pixel lust, is irony incarnate.

It's no surprise those advocating for waking the sleeper as 'not being a dick move' also bash someone for contributing to a group project in his own way. It reflects a self serving mindset and/or a mindset that seeks to exonerate self serving actions.

it's not too late to learn to cooperate with others in life. a rising tide raises all boats. if you contributed 1/10 what Loramin has via the wiki you would also have randos coming to your defenses.
Closed Thread