Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Only read page 1. Kudos to name and shame.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 05-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecheese [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Topkek... Currently 13 warrior. Joined group. Pulled a bunch of mobs. Ninja looted a Crushbone pad and dropped group while everyone kept killing mobs. Apparently he's done it before.

If he wanted a pad...all he had to do was ask.
When he dropped group he said
"SOLO FTW. Thanks for letting me take loot."

I don't really care that it was just a crush bone pad. It's more of a fact that they joined the group with the sole purpose of stealing loot and dropping group as soon as they got what they wanted.

This person doesn't deserve to group with anyone.
the threads on blue....... HEH
Old 05-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

So what I have gathered from this thread so far is that this guy is Clark's alt and he's real upset that you called him out.
Old 05-11-2015, 12:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm confused because Dacien is making perfect sense here yet you guys think he isn't?

Did I miss something where logic was no longer considered?
What you are missing is that this Topkek person is obviously a huge troll, is making a point to be very obvious about it, and is therefore is not likely to enact some super elaborate plan for world domination beyond level 8.

The fact that anyone would have their jimmies rustled over this incident is pretty amusing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2015, 01:52 AM
Orc

lovecheese is this your first rodeo on p99?
Old 05-11-2015, 05:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Kappa// gift me all de itemz topkek
Old 05-11-2015, 07:11 AM
Sarnak

Unhappy

Dont you need two pads to do the turn in? This means he'll ninja loot again
Old 05-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont you need two pads to do the turn in? This means he'll ninja loot again
Old 05-11-2015, 10:21 AM
Fire Giant

After weeks of observation and reflection, I have finally reached the conclusion that you can hear the crwth's fremescent clangor every time Mr. Top Kek tries to create a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason?a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture. There are a number of reasons he isn't telling us as to why he wants to create a situation so crisis-packed that it will inevitably open the door to antagonism. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that he counts mad fruitcakes as his friends. Unfortunately for Mr. Kek, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that one of his favorite dirty tricks is to forge letters from his critics. These forgeries are laced with scandalous ?revelations? about everyone Mr. Kek hates. Such trickery deflects attention from the fact that Mr. Kek's tuft-hunters get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Mr. Kek, and meeting some other furacious, irrationalism-oriented degenerates is merely a social event. They're not even aware that we've tolerated Mr. Kek's slatternly vaporings long enough. It's time to lose our patience and chill our kindness. It's time to deal with the relevant facts. It's time to shout to the world that he is reluctant to resolve problems. He always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that the public is like a giant that he has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Mr. Kek leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to explain the Top Kek factor in the equation of ableism. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that I plan to embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of Oblomovism. Are you with me?or against me? Whatever you decide, Mr. Kek's criticisms of my letters have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, his criticisms are based solely on his emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in Mr. Kek's ?I think ? I believe ? I feel? game.

Mr. Kek is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me because his previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that Mr. Kek's new changes will be even more nitpicky because he claims to have the perfect solution to all our problems. Alas, Mr. Kek's solution involves inuring us to immature totalism. What bothers me about that is that if he is victorious in his quest to convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.

Mr. Kek has long wanted to prevent anyone from stating publicly that I'm clearly afraid of power-hungry freaks of nature. Why do I bring that up? Because by studying his repression of ideas in its extreme, unambiguous form one may more clearly understand why our real enemies are not people living in a distant land whose names we don't know and whose culture we don't understand. Our real enemies are Top Kek and all others who diminish society's inducements to good behavior.

Having witnessed Mr. Kek's carelessness with facts, the egregiously sloppy commentary he churns out on a daily basis, and his foul, treacherous, ?ends justify the means? approach to triumphalism, I have serious doubts about Mr. Kek's integrity and a strong conviction that the ultimate aim of his pronouncements is to restructure society as a pyramid with Mr. Kek at the top, Mr. Kek's squadristi directly underneath, antisocial witlings beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Mr. Kek to mete out harsh and arbitrary punishment against his adversaries until they're intimidated into a benumbed, neutralized, impotent, and non-functioning mass, which makes me realize that I wish I didn't have to be the one to break the news that by opting for the easy, short-term, feel-good path, he will take over society's eyes, ears, mind, and spirit sooner or later. Nevertheless, I cannot afford to pass by anything that may help me make my point. So let me just state that Mr. Kek's admirers' thinking is fenced in by many constraints. Their minds are not free because they dare not be. In the Old Testament, the Book of Kings relates how the priests of Baal were slain for deceiving the people. I'm not suggesting that there be any contemporary parallel involving Mr. Kek, but it is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to establish clear, justifiable definitions of mammonism and despotism so that one can defend a decision to take action when Mr. Kek's chums pour a few drops of wormwood into our general enthusiasm.

Even with no further evidence than what I've previously presented I would insist?and no person on Earth can alter my opinion?that it's not necessarily difficult to proscribe Mr. Kek and his minions as the most dangerous enemies of the people. We can begin simply by delivering new information about his unhinged, lawless put-downs. See? I told you it wasn't necessarily difficult. We just need to remember that my only wonder is, Why does Mr. Kek hate our country? Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that Mr. Kek will fail if we unite. Now let us consider a more concrete example of his desire to enslave us, suppress our freedom, regiment our lives, confiscate our property, and dictate our values. In particular, think about the way that Mr. Kek's quips defy common sense. Understanding this generates a premise for putting him on notice for his attempts to dilute the nation's sense of common purpose and shared sacrifice. Furthermore, it leads in turn to an understanding of how the concepts underlying Mr. Kek's reprehensible, dimwitted maneuvers are like the Ptolemaic astronomy, which could not have been saved by positing more epicycles or eliminating some of the more glaring discrepancies. The fundamental idea?that the heavens revolve around the Earth?was wrong, just as Mr. Kek's idea that he possesses an innate, fixed, pure, and essential identity that makes him superior to the rest of us is wrong. To recapitulate, the account I have just given of Mr. Top Kek's treatises sincerely shows that by threatening our core values, allegiances, and beliefs, Mr. Kek has truly earned his reputation as a hidebound dimbulb.
Old 05-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Someone else had the same problem... I guess his one time was an isolated incident?

And the new Topkek name. Guarantee he's someone who's posted here already.
Closed Thread