Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Default 51 Paladin seeking guild for entry-level raiding and other content.

Hey guys, I have a 51 Dwarf Paladin on Blue that I've gotten burned out leveling the way I have, soloing guards in Paineel. The exp well has finally run dry there save for the captain, who is a slow respawn. There's other things I want to start doing on that character, including getting my thurgadin armor and working towards my semi-epic, the Fiery Avenger (I have SoulFire and Ghoulbane, and maxed Deepwater Knights faction).

I'm also playing a 17 Ranger at the moment that I'm going to do the same thing with, grind on guards in Paineel into my 50s, then start putting in the work for thurgadin armor and my epic.

I'm looking for a semi-casual guild that does light, entry-level raiding, I.E something like 1 or 2 planes a week, or the occasional Kael grind maybe. I have a headset and discord and I be present for an interview to discuss if I'm an appropriate fit.

Let me know what's out there. Cheers guys.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:21 AM
Sarnak

Meow.

Kittens Who Say Meow is a good casual raiding guild. Check our thread on this forum for info!
Old 06-23-2021, 02:17 AM
Orc

Hiya Starspangledman!

Axiom is a smaller casual raiding guild that likes to low man mobs, lately eashen guards (gotten several flurry drops) and lord bob. If you want to check us out, our forums are at www.p99axiom.com or our discord is at discord.gg/mqfFXuJUW9. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any Axiom member. They can track down one of guild leaders. Thanks!

Peetho/Nurrse/Lotilenya
Old 07-01-2021, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Hey there! Sounds to me like you're the ideal candidate to join Lighthouse. We host 3-4 entry level raids each week. We do PoSky, PoHate, Halls of Testing weekly and Vindi, Dragon Necropolis, Chardok Royals, epic fights, Spawned Trakanon every now and then.

Feel free to reach out to anyone with a Lighthouse tag. They can point you to the nearest officer.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

I've put in a request for Gathered Might but have yet to hear from anyone there. If any GM members catch this thread/post, please shoot me a PM.

The days that are unavailable for me to raid on are Saturdays/Sundays, unless it's at 10PM PST or later, as I work those days. I also volunteer on Tuesdays, but can raid from 8PM onwards. All other days are generally free unless something comes up, and I give notice when that is the case.
Old 07-02-2021, 04:38 AM
Sarnak

Isn't Gathered Might a guild on green?
Old 07-02-2021, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knivek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't Gathered Might a guild on green?
If they are, why do they have a thread in the Blue section?
Old 07-08-2021, 07:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they are, why do they have a thread in the Blue section?
there is no green guild discussion forum

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 07-08-2021, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is no green guild discussion forum
Ah, alright. Well I'm specifically looking for Blue, not Green. The two requirements I'm looking for in a guild are:

A. Helps its members with their Epics (including hard to get, bottlenecked epics like Singing Short Sword)
B. Does entry-level or planar raiding (Hate, Fear and Sky)

Other things like leveling groups and velious armor sessions are optional.