Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

I was having fun with NW. I don't know what happened but I guess I just felt like I had seen what the game was about. Gathering reskinned trees. They should make all zones outside of the starting zones forced PvP. Would go a long way to make that game way more fun. The problem is it's an option and the reward to go open world PvP isn't there.
Old 10-19-2021, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Best game I have ever played. The character customization, the lore, the game play.... All I have to say is oh my god!
Old 10-19-2021, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weak
I mean its just ironic because your "review" is weak, jaded, bitter and sad honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Defensive over a WalMart/FedEx game. You are arguing with people who played original EQ. You have a journal and a story to follow..you have also said you didn't take a single screenshot in 40 levels.

Whatever keeps your fire lit i guess, its sad to see people surviving on gruel when they used to dine on a feast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for taking time away from your fun to argue on an EQ board about how fun it is.
Very weird response. And more irony, you seem really defensive.

Reads like a drama queen looking for some drama. He didn't say anything like you make it out he did, whats him taking screenshots have to do with anything? Walmart game? EQ is a forest? Wtf?
Old 10-19-2021, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was having fun with NW. I don't know what happened but I guess I just felt like I had seen what the game was about. Gathering reskinned trees. They should make all zones outside of the starting zones forced PvP. Would go a long way to make that game way more fun. The problem is it's an option and the reward to go open world PvP isn't there.
I *hope* in time they will create a full PVP server. Still early though so maybe they got a full pvp zone area planned. I assumed the top area would be full pvp but it isn't.
Old 10-19-2021, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very weird response. And more irony, you seem really defensive.

Reads like a drama queen looking for some drama. He didn't say anything like you make it out he did, whats him taking screenshots have to do with anything? Walmart game? EQ is a forest? Wtf?
Speaking of drama queen looking for drama, quit eating paste and keep up with the convo.
Old 10-19-2021, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
keep up with the convo.
weirder
Old 10-19-2021, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I *hope* in time they will create a full PVP server. Still early though so maybe they got a full pvp zone area planned. I assumed the top area would be full pvp but it isn't.
The problem with full PvP for new world is their zones have such wide level ranges that you’ll be constantly ganked and briefed by high level players (this is why everyone plays with pvp turned off). I don’t think the way they have organized the zones works for full open world pvp
Old 10-20-2021, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best game I have ever played. The character customization, the lore, the game play.... All I have to say is oh my god!
wait a minute is it actually fun or something? lots of content? I haven't switched off of hate it cuz it's Amazon mode yet.

It looks very single player to me, is there actually grouping and raiding? Or is that just a little side distraction from chopping trees?
Old 10-20-2021, 01:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait a minute is it actually fun or something? lots of content? I haven't switched off of hate it cuz it's Amazon mode yet.

It looks very single player to me, is there actually grouping and raiding? Or is that just a little side distraction from chopping trees?
I just said it's a great game. You want an in depth review kick rocks to youtube.
Old 10-20-2021, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thanks for taking time away from your fun to argue on an EQ board about how fun it is.
I only ever come to these forums when I'm at work