Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Banned

aww yiss. checkraise stole red dawn bank and split it with me 50/50 but yet claims he is a white knight.
Banned

I still remember that day . he was like yo come xfer some stuff for me . ( right when all the lite taking leadership drama went down) I said ok and it ended up being RD bank and he gave me half to keep shut
Planar Protector

Ya I mean, I got a $600k offer on the table for any evidence of that, I'd love to pay you out and help you buy a car so you can stop taking the NJ Transit to the ExxonMobil where you pump gas @ $8/hr, so get to it.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

your whole guild mutinied on you because they don't like you, then you left to join a group of other people who don't like you and you also don't like, now you're saying you left because you didn't like the people who don't like you and not because of loot, and now when people make fun of you because nobody likes you, you respond by asking about loot

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

glad we're back to heartbrand headexplode status, forums are way more fun that way
Old 10-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, no problem:

Sickpuppy / Sealer / Brainz for starters, selfish players who nickle and dime their guildies while blatantly RMTing and Boxing, putting themselves in front of the guild

Friedchicken, nuff said, ain't no1 from Aimchat going to play with that guy

Lite in any leadership capacity nope

Agatha / Jupe, nuff said

Coshigga - guy is retarded / busy farming in KC/Seb during raids/pvp

Just my 2 cents, I like larsen/slathar/baisah/nips/tunak when he ain't deleting my chars in elf simulator rage, but that's about it
Okay, as an exploration: you named 7 players as being the reason you defected from the underdog team which you proclaim you love being a part of otherwise. Yet time and time again you say how many of the people in Nihilum you cannot stand personally. My point is that i find your love for the underdog being only outweighted by your abhorrence for the players on the current underdog roster a bit unbelievable.

Brainz/Sealer/Sickpuppy/Coshigga piss you off because they stick to themselves so much they don't help the guild. Silikten/Friedchicken wasnt a part Red Dawn, Full Retard, Azrael1.0 or Classic AFAIK. Agatha/Jupe are pretty innocuous IMO, but to eacho their own. That leaves Lite leading it, is that your real beef?
Old 10-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Yaw would be cool if it happened that way, what actually happened tho was Lite broke off with some people I had some people and I decided on a 50 person server two small guilds and Nihilum was pretty dumb, so I told everyone in Red Dawn who didn't want to join lite: larsen / ezpk / sickpuppy / bandius / nash etc., etc., that they should prolly just join Lite because I was burnt out and didn't think it made sense to have two small guilds. I understand the funnier narrative is the one you want to push forward, even though Lite vehemently disliked you as did a fair number in the guild since you QQ'ed at every turn of the guild over retarded things and created drama for absolutely no reason, such as "leaving people's bodies" in sky. I happen to like the vast majority of Nihilum, and the few people I dislike have actually all quit. Would've been a cool story tho had it been true.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

No he was forced into nihilum because hes just terrible, and is no good as a leader.

funny he didn't like these people but probably single handedly invited each one of them personally.

durrrrrr
Old 10-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has nothing to do with the underdog. I personally love being an underog, I was the underdog on Red99 for 1.5 years here. It's more about the people who happen to be on the underdog team that many of us have no desire to play with.
I guess i just want to explore this a little more:

Project 1999 Timeline

11/18/2011 server opens

2/9/2012 Heartbrand leaves Nihilum for Holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would a Jewish tax attorney from Baltimore join a guild named "Holocaust"?

I mean you do understand that the clearest reference to "Holocaust" is association of the extermination of JEWS during WW2 right?

11/7/2012 Heartbrand rejoins Nihilum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delita2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Managed to make it in after all, congrats friend!

10/10/2013 Heartbrand still in Nihilum

Server is approaching 2 years up and i only see about 9 of those 23 months you being in a guild not Nihilum, dawg. That's not even considering how long it probably took you to get retagged into Nihlium, which probably wasnt super quick, placing that 11/7/2012 rejoin 'date' a little later than probably accurate.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

just some of the tells, have a lot more which I just never saved / or from people who I would never out because they're trying to enjoy the game so no need to throw them under the bus. I get recruit tells from Lite on a monthly basis as well. Welcome to red99 bros, where every1 calls each other a faggot behind everyone else's back