Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 06:50 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha
Default as suspected

Red server cannot handle a zerg vs zerg server, either we donate to update the server, or the GM's are going to have to limit the size of guilds so we can play the game.

i stated this many many MANY months ago about this exact situation, and here it is.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:56 PM
Banned

cap members period

you can kill 32 k dragons with 17

100+ is ... pathetic
Old 04-26-2015, 06:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red server cannot handle a zerg vs zerg server, either we donate to update the server, or the GM's are going to have to limit the size of guilds so we can play the game.

i stated this many many MANY months ago about this exact situation, and here it is.
Let's say that your second scenario happens... I wonder who in Empire will be booted? I bet you anything, all those promises to the new recruits will be out the window. I suggest people bail and join the resistance to get your pixels, or pucker up and get ready to blow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This message brought to you by Not-Agatha.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:03 PM
Banned

Just for the sake of a counter argument.. the 127 person zerg was 3 guilds teamed up against one... what good would capping the guilds be if everyone is in the same teamspeak and working together anyway? Are you going to make being friends with someone with a different tag a bannable offence?
Old 04-26-2015, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

These guilds only came together because we were basically forced to because of your zerg. Don't act stupid troll
Old 04-26-2015, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These guilds only came together because we were basically forced to because of your zerg. Don't act stupid troll
What makes you think that a group of 17 capped guilds wouldnt work together?
Old 04-26-2015, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

3 diff teamspeaks and 4 diff guilds.

just saying.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Banned

you guys unrustle your jimmies, I'm not making this about what YOU are doing, I'm literately responding to agathas OP, saying if you capped guilds at 17 people a group of 6 guilds WOULD just get in the same TS and it wouldn't make any difference.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:44 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

don't know why this is being ignored, the reason holocaust initialy lost is because they all died on DC, then the reason the allies lost was because they still had desynced inside while holo zoned out, cleared the lag and zoned back in with none or less, rinse repeat.

zerg guilds on this server don't allow for fair pvp to decide who gets the dragon on this server.

rules need to be made if the server cant physically handle the battle, we need to limit the scale of the battle.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:55 AM
Aviak

You're being ignored because capping guilds will in no way limit the size of the largest guild. If they are committed to playing with each other, 4 guilds of 30 people working together is the exact same as 1 guild of 120 people working together. Unless you intend on it being hardcoded as impossible to buff/heal/group with anyone outside of your guild as well.
Closed Thread