Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Default This Cute Video I took of My Cock is Going Viral

Hey there, cock fans.

My wife and I were hanging out the other night doing a Harry Potter marathon for the holidays and about halfway through the third movie my cock began to stir and dance about.

That's when I grabbed the camera.

In case it isn't clear, I'm talking about my house rooster. Nothing weird. We took this video and posted it a couple days ago on Facebook. I don't know what happened but someone picked it up yesterday and now it's been viewed more than 75k times in the last day. So I put it on Youtube and it's starting to blow up there, too. I mean, it is pretty cute. Play it with sound and watch it all the way through for the mounting suspense or just skip to the last 15 seconds for the punchline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKZMrlqBwc&t=3s

Anyone ever experience something like this? The rate of views has been snowballing, we're doing about 10k an hour for the last 3 hours now. Any advice how I can leverage this for maximum exposure(of my cock)?

Thanks for your tips, pals.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Retitle it "Showing my Cock to children" you will be getting millions of views and luls
Old 12-30-2017, 08:35 PM
Banned

Nice cock
Old 12-30-2017, 09:46 PM
Banned

this is amazing is it on the front page of reddit yet?
Old 01-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Banned

I admit I was amused by your cocks reaction at the end
Old 01-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

An update for anyone interested:

Video has gone completely nuts. Been viewed on Facebook more than 580k times as of this post, 36k+ on Youtube. Essentially all in the last three days. Wish I'd set up a Youtube channel prior to this but c'est la vie you know? We're receiving some perks already from producing this popular content. We have accepted an offer from a major distributor to supply us with some free chicken feed--which is basically the pinnacle of animal sanctuary stewardship.

Before you die, I recommend everyone try to make some viral content at least once. It's a lot of fun. People from all over the world are laughing and enjoying themselves over something I recorded from my recliner. I've seen comments along the line of, "Thanks, I really needed a laugh today." It's cool. For years now I've been writing fiction with the goal of briefly removing people from their daily concerns and now this chicken video accomplishes my aim and does so across cultural and even language barriers as it gets shared on non-English speaking Harry Potter fan-sites.

It's going to end at some point, or at least it's going to slow to something less absurd than 150k+ hits a day. I mean, my sanctuary's page had less than 200 followers before this. Most of my posts reach around 100 people, while this video has appeared in the timelines of like 1.5million folks. So we're trying to keep some perspective but we're also becoming hopelessly addicted to the constant stream of Facebook notifications.
Last edited by Barkingturtle; 01-02-2018 at 02:01 PM..
Old 01-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

my friend got some meme about a shaved dog on national news last year lol
Old 01-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my friend got some meme about a shaved dog on national news last year lol
TONIGHT: Shaving your dog.... to fuck it? See the crazy things transgenders are doing in YOUR neighborhood, at 11.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

This is awesome. I will try to pass it along to animal lovers I know too.

I just want to know, is the rooster ok??? He really seemed stressed. As the music built up, he grew more and more anxious that was so funny... but sad! lol

What's the name of this rooster and how old is he?
Old 01-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Banned

Get off his cock dude 😏
Closed Thread