Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why didnt you just reply to your other post?
Yes this is an unacceptable breach of forum decorum. If your comment is good and valid people will respond, no need to split the thread to focus attention on your next thought.
Old 01-28-2020, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imo rules are rules, however in general its between the 2 parties involved, personally i dont like being asked "hey when are u done, what is the list, can i get on the list, why isnt there a list"

simply because i play for days at a time and it ends up in a "no u arnt, bullshit" type of situation.

i try to ignore everyone. same with CC's. It's just drama i don't need nor want.
(the guy on root net spawn for the last 6 days)
He simply asked if there was a list. Reasonable people could infer that meant he wanted on the list, and Pamila is a douche (regardless if there was a list or not) for trying to sell rights to a CAMP. A camp is merely a borrowed place in time, not an item you earned, you're 'renting' it just for the duration you're there.

And if normal interaction with people and someone asking for a CC is something you regard as "drama," the real world must seem like a never-ending Martin Scorsese movie.

Also concerned about the "play for days at a time"...
Old 01-29-2020, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also concerned about the "play for days at a time"...
He has all the advantages of being a hard core gamer pro with the skills and endurance that come with that along with cocaine, caffeine, meth, a taser for a quick jolt, and the best screen sharing technology you can download for free.

It's all perfectly healthy stuff if you think about it.
Closed Thread