Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 02:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Returning and LFG

I've had a lot of false starts and haven't really played in almost a year, but finally getting to the end of wow classic made me realize what I didn't have all those times I tried to play on P99:

Friends.

I joined a guild in wow classic (always been a solo player) and that camaraderie and friendship is what got me to 60 and beyond. At this point, I don't think I can really get into MMOs without it.

So I was looking to see if any guilds are still active on blue or if anyone is interested in making a leveling group. I have a barb shaman who's at banded in blacksmithing that I'd like to keep playing, but I could probably be convinced to play almost anything to get a permanent leveling group going [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any other returned or even completely new players want some company?
Old 06-20-2020, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Castle is pretty active most of the time, we're a casual guild but we do a little of the endgame stuff. We do weekly Kael runs and do some raiding with Lighthouse (although I'm not a raider myself).

If you'd like to give us a try just do a /who all castle and ask anyone you see if there's an officer available. Our rules are pretty simple and boil down to follow the server rules and don't be a dick (although they phrase it better!).

Personally I solo almost exclusively but it's nice to have that green text to bounce ideas off of and ask questions, and I'm kind of the exception, most of the guild groups.

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Closed Thread