Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sev/gore are both already raced on spawn every pop, vox is not quite an instant engage yet but close enough, velk who drops complete garbage 99% of the time is tracked around the clock, not even Aftermath killed that mob. The server is already at maximum sweaty.
this, bag limits for every raid mob when?
Old 04-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sev/gore are both already raced on spawn every pop, vox is not quite an instant engage yet but close enough, velk who drops complete garbage 99% of the time is tracked around the clock, not even Aftermath killed that mob. The server is already at maximum sweaty.
Faydedar, Talendor, Nagafen, VS, shit even Lodizal, Stormfeather going to see way more competition now. Enjoy the new competition, TSS!
Old 04-09-2021, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faydedar, Talendor, Nagafen, VS, shit even Lodizal, Stormfeather going to see way more competition now. Enjoy the new competition, TSS!
Not clear that Vanquish can reliably kill Talendor these days.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Banned

Galach - "While we do want to continue to encourage competition, we also believe that a portion of the toxicity we’ve been dealing with is a result of some guilds contesting every spawn, every time."

That's what this game is, competition. That's where the juice is. Why work for something when it can be given away freely? Literally every design in this game is competitive in nature, especially on a top heavy server after 11 years.

This rule won't cut down on petitions, just change a percentage of them into kill counts / nefarious tactics. While I can appreciate the attempt by CSR to do something, this is the exact opposite of "encourage competition".

Just don't serve me a soy burger and call it meat.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eat your soy burger. You can't leave the table until you clean your plate. No screen time until you finish your chores and homework.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

What's the deal with the conservative obsession with soy-based alternatives to meat?
Old 04-09-2021, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Galach - "While we do want to continue to encourage competition, we also believe that a portion of the toxicity we’ve been dealing with is a result of some guilds contesting every spawn, every time."

That's what this game is, competition. That's where the juice is. Why work for something when it can be given away freely? Literally every design in this game is competitive in nature, especially on a top heavy server after 11 years.

This rule won't cut down on petitions, just change a percentage of them into kill counts / nefarious tactics. While I can appreciate the attempt by CSR to do something, this is the exact opposite of "encourage competition".

Who's serving you?
Old 04-09-2021, 04:04 PM
Banned

"While we do want to continue to encourage competition, we also believe that a portion of the toxicity we’ve been dealing with is a result of some guilds contesting every spawn, every time." - Galach

That's what this game is, competition. That's where the juice is. Literally everything about this game is competitive in nature, by its very design and especially on a top heavy server after 11 years.

This rule punishes a group of people working together, and with many difficult variables I might add, to achieve a successful kill while competing and instead, creates more charity. Why do we have charity on p99? It's against the very nature of the game design.

While I can appreciate CSR's attempts do something, this is the exact opposite of "encourage competition". Just don't serve me a soy burger and call it "meat".

Gnomesayin?
Old 04-09-2021, 04:06 PM
Banned

oof double post

@cassawary Yo Mama [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2021, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the deal with the conservative obsession with soy-based alternatives to meat?
No obsession, just call it what it is.
Closed Thread