Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Bump for some changes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed a couple things with the transparency patcher:
  • Wrote a process that deletes your current .old backups when you run patch_s3d_textures.bat - this was causing reversion issues in the case that you ran the batch multiple times. Basically, if you ran patch_s3d_textures.bat while .old backup files already existed, it would revert to and then apply the transpfix.exe changes to those instead of applying the changes to your current S3Ds. So now you can run it consecutively without losing your current S3Ds.
  • The Druushk/Cekenar/Lady Nevedaria wing changes to veeshan_chr.s3d were failing due to some undeclared files in patch_s3d_textures.bat - that's also been fixed.

New link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ncypatcher.zip
Someone might want to check my work - I'm basically just guessing as to what's supposed to be in the batch utility. When it calls transpfx.exe to patch veeshan_chr.s3d it references mp_veeshan_chr, which was never declared, so I just went back to the rt_veeshan_chr declaration and added mp_veeshan_chr:

Code:
call :PatchS3D "veeshan_chr.s3d" "-rt %rt_veeshan_chr% -mp %mp_veeshan_chr%"
if %ErrorLevel%==1 exit /b
Code:
rem Fix black splotches for druushk/cekenar/lady_nevedaria wings
set rt_veeshan_chr=%rt_veeshan_chr%,draua0201.bmp,draua0202.bmp,draua0203.bmp,draua0204.bmp,draua0205.bmp
set mp_veeshan_chr=%mp_veeshan_chr%,draua0201.bmp,draua0202.bmp,draua0203.bmp,draua0204.bmp,draua0205.bmp
Here's the original declaration:
Code:
rem Fix black splotches for druusk/cekenar/lady_nevedaria wings
set rt_veeshan_chr=draua0201.bmp,draua0202.bmp,draua0203.bmp,draua0204.bmp,draua0205.bmp
So it no longer fails when patching veeshan_chr.s3d, but I'm not 100% sure that those files are supposed to be patched in that manner.
Last edited by paulgiamatti; 01-03-2017 at 09:46 AM..