Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2019, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Really weird to bump a thread from 2 months ago just to dump on another poster and brag about having intercourse with reptiles, iksar.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really weird to bump a thread from 2 months ago just to dump on another poster and brag about having intercourse with reptiles, iksar.

(In a mocking british accent) Chuffed are ya mate? You must be off your trolley ol chap....

Are you of all people really suggesting that I've used this forum as some sort of platform to be "weeeiiirrrd"??

hell, i've seen enough of your wildly deprecating posts to know you've been using this here very same forum as a crutch to help mitigate your own personal inadequacy for some time. Popping in and out of threads like these.

What are you soddin' on about?
Old 03-23-2019, 05:05 AM
Planar Protector

Humans are primates, you are an iksar.

Edit: but are dark elves primates?
Old 03-23-2019, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh I forgot about this thread...

Looks like the plug was pulled on the spreadsheet

Just because something becomes open and available to the public, doesn't make it free from critique. Call me a hero...

Cause if that were the case and all the pseudo-presumptuous, and fragile cecilys of the world were our engineers we'd still be rubbing sticks together and fornicating with primates...
Oh dear. It looked fine to me. I remembered you being upset and reverted it back to 2014 version when I made it and it worked last. That didn’t help huh? Anyways, I don’t really have time to fix a tool I made 5 years ago for personal use for a game I don’t play anymore. If you’d like to try to fix it on your own that’d be amazing. Ty so much!

Again, changing the DA value won't change the end DPS calculation because that's a constant. DW had to be factored in because showing how both weapons work with both firing 100% would paint an inaccurate picture. I think.. math is hard. Anyways, I'm really sorry using my spreadsheet was such a bad experience for you.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-23-2019 at 08:34 AM..
Old 03-25-2019, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like the plug was pulled on the spreadsheet
it's too bad you hadn't made a copy like i had a few years ago
Old 03-26-2019, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

You don't have to be an engineer to use a calculator (or build a simple spreadsheet) and solve your own problem. Cecily doesn't get paid to create stuff for the community...you don't really get to gripe about free shit that is broken.

Without parsing, explaining how a calculator works (or the search button), here is a EQ protip: Nobody adds a ranger to a group or raid for supreme dps. They add them for passable dps and not being lazy. That means having a basic understanding of what weapons to use, pulling, snaring, and otherwise not annoying people.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

It’s that last point I always had issues with.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's too bad you hadn't made a copy like i had a few years ago
Pirate.
Old 03-27-2019, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm, you’re right. Do we have any lawyers on P99?
Old 03-27-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Oh brell serilis, we have many armchair lawyers. Absolutely flush with them.