Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 08:10 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meaningless. its economic warfare. Banks are going to punish Britain for a bit to get public opinion to reverse.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2016, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't make up warfare pal suck it up big boi. go read the art of war these guys lay a lot of pipe.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-25-2016, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a large portion of the voters answered the wrong question. Instead of answering the question "Do you think the UK should remain in the EU", they answered the question "Do you mind more Pakistanis in your neighborhood?".
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are too violent and rude.

Every culture has tendencies. Irish have their drunks and alcoholism and hair-trigger tempers and wife beating, Italians have their obnoxious face-to-face talking style and animated hands and machismo.

Pakistanis bring a lot of 3rd world problems. It is not racism, each culture is different you idiots.
I think the point was whether or not more Pakistanis enter your neighbourhood actually has absolutely nothing to do with being in Europe. So a vote against Pakistanis shouldn't have been a defacto vote against Europe.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:59 AM
Aviak

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They like to marry their cousins for 2-3 generations and have kids with horrible disabilities (which the government will look after at the taxpayer's expense etc).

All of them consider the risks of inbreeding worth it.

Maybe its different in the US?
There's no need to bring the British Royal Family into this bro.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:06 AM
Aviak

And my last post on this subject...

lol at the idiot who thinks Pakistan is in Europe zomg!!!
Old 06-25-2016, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They like to marry their cousins for 2-3 generations and have kids with horrible disabilities (which the government will look after at the taxpayer's expense etc).

All of them consider the risks of inbreeding worth it.

Maybe its different in the US?
In the US we get more "well off" Paki's who's parents took advantage of world economics and the BRIC boom to start a lucrative business/trade.

Their children who come over with them are complete heathens and due to their upbringing and genetics will NEVER hold a legitimate white collar job. They end up in drugs, acting like thugs in clubs (every club has 100 Middle Eastern Mediterranean men in it here), scaring normal patrons away. You have heard of wedding crashers? Pakis are like lifestyle crashers-- ruining housing, night clubs, and the streets all at once. A 3rd world wake following them everywhere they go.

I told my brother about my Paki neighbors, his response "Yeah...those types of individuals tend not to go on to employment from college. They are not employable"

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

The Pakis we have in Paris are actually not that bad compared to a lot of other fauna we are dealing with.

Most seem to mind their own business and run small shops selling all kinds of exotic crap.
Closed Thread