Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 09:27 PM
Aviak

Yep Mistle has it right! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I Totally forgot about the whole exp gain to be had by way of grouping mechanism. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2017, 03:54 AM
Kobold

48 levels of Beastlord = hmm haw whatever. L49, holy fuck this thing is a machine gun...
Old 02-22-2017, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

Might check this out.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Recent adventures with friends...

Dozekar spawns before the patch and the guild with him on Rotation passes. We assemble 26 characters and take him down 10 minutes before the server closes.

Ogee joined the ranks of Takproject a month and a half ago. His Ranger has a Bow of the Destroyer and a Primal already. His raid attendance is about 10% so far. That casual life!

Want to raid on a schedule that leaves you with time for your social lives ?

Want to play on a very classic client that sets off the Nostalgia x1000 ?

If you don't mind sharing the pixels with others and if you want to leave the raid scene where guilds are constantly at each others throats. Give Takproject a look.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

On Monday the guild who had CT on rotation passed on him so we went in, killed all 3 golems, dracoliche and CT in about 2 hours time with 30-40 toons. Being that all 9 of our clerics present were Alts we rolled on the Halo and I won it for my 60 Cleric.

I also picked up the Shissar Head from Wraith for my 60 Enchanter, the last 4 heads we happened to have Main or further along enchanters for it. I also grabbed a Ball of Everliving Golem for my warrior.

Yesterday I finished my 47 warrior's epic after getting the Giants Sized Monocle in Dreadlands! I tagged along with another guilds Royals clear where they didn't need the blade. They were kind enough to let me loot it. Asking to pay for loot rights never crossed their mind.

Later this week our guild is getting added to the rotation officially and we will be attempting Yelinak/Zlandicar/Klandicar for the first time probably. Should be some good fun!
Old 02-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

But eventually raiding Luclin where you can park CoTH bots and do VT without clearing trash? Or doing PoP where it's actually challenging due to lower DPS tables and lower Heal values and no consumables of consequence. Mmm so gooood.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

cool
Old 02-22-2017, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Monday the guild who had CT on rotation passed on him so we went in, killed all 3 golems, dracoliche and CT in about 2 hours time with 30-40 toons. Being that all 9 of our clerics present were Alts we rolled on the Halo and I won it for my 60 Cleric.

I also picked up the Shissar Head from Wraith for my 60 Enchanter, the last 4 heads we happened to have Main or further along enchanters for it. I also grabbed a Ball of Everliving Golem for my warrior.

Yesterday I finished my 47 warrior's epic after getting the Giants Sized Monocle in Dreadlands! I tagged along with another guilds Royals clear where they didn't need the blade. They were kind enough to let me loot it. Asking to pay for loot rights never crossed their mind.

Later this week our guild is getting added to the rotation officially and we will be attempting Yelinak/Zlandicar/Klandicar for the first time probably. Should be some good fun!
It is interesting. Think we have like 3 main clerics total. The rest are alts. It's nice having a server where you can load up an alt cleric when needed to fill out a raid.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thought of raiding Velious gets me so hard.

Sike
Don't understand the point of the post ? If you don't enjoy it don't give it a look. Have fun with whatever you choose sir. I like playing EQ with my friends and doing things that benefit them and their characters.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Hit 30 with my ranger. Finishing up a time flag on phinny for my afk pal and then I'll return to the glorious first person grind. Now with sow! Get rekt slow runners!