Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2021, 02:31 AM
Large Rat

Default Noobie is as Noobie does.

Hi All. Time and good luck has brought me back to Norrath. I dabbled with a Barbarian Warrior named Borudorf (Knights of Einherjar) on The Seventh Hammer back in the day. I only played into the Velious expansion but what a lot of fun it was. I briefly made a comeback on an EQ progression server but the new game just isn't the same. The amazement that the other characters were controlled by real people just wasn't there and having all the quests nerfed was a bad idea. I'm reviving Borudorf on Green and hope to be playing a duo with my girlfriend when she has the time once our IP exemption gets approved. My question is, how long should it take? It's been two and a half weeks with one reply asking for more information. I responded back with the info 9 days ago but still no word.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

No pre-set time. I have always had good luck. Others have had terrible luck.

You could use an alternate connection for now, like a cell phone, or go to a friends house. Or just play together for a while on 1 character at a time, taking turns but staying nearby and involved. It can be fun that way too before you formally group up.

Good luck
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:07 PM
Large Rat

I didn't realize it was only an issue if we grouped up. She has mostly lost interest anyway but I will see how that works out. Thank you for the advice.
Closed Thread