Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2020, 09:02 AM
Baler Baler is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7,833
Thumbs up Happy Halloween

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Halloween! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Parents if you take your kids trick or treating be sure to check their candy!
  #2  
Old 10-31-2020, 09:06 AM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector

Jimjam's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,047
Default

Lovely avatar!

Happy Halloween!
  #3  
Old 10-31-2020, 09:52 AM
BlackBellamy BlackBellamy is offline
Planar Protector

BlackBellamy's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kurn's Tower, NYC
Posts: 2,215
Default

ONLY FULL SIZE SNICKERS UP IN THIS NEIGHBOORHOOD!
  #4  
Old 10-31-2020, 10:25 AM
feniin feniin is offline
Planar Protector

feniin's Avatar

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wishing everyone a happy and safe Halloween! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Parents if you take your kids trick or treating be sure to check their candy!
Has there ever been a documented case of children being poisoned by someone besides their own parents on Halloween?
  #5  
Old 10-31-2020, 10:27 AM
Baler Baler is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has there ever been a documented case of children being poisoned by someone besides their own parents on Halloween?
Yes, there has even been razors in apples and THC candy given out.
I'm not trying to be a square, Just in today's world there are some strange people..
But I don't want to focus on the negative. It's just something I say, like don't drink and drive on st patricks day. common sense rules.
  #6  
Old 10-31-2020, 11:07 AM
HalflingSpergand HalflingSpergand is offline
Fire Giant

HalflingSpergand's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 538
Default

Like when someone says dont hurt yourself and u flip them off
  #7  
Old 10-31-2020, 12:05 PM
FatherSioux FatherSioux is offline
Fire Giant

FatherSioux's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 836
Default

Not to hijack this positive thread but don't be afraid of your neighbors handing out harmful candy.

Trust and love your neighbors
  #8  
Old 10-31-2020, 12:12 PM
Fame Fame is offline
Planar Protector

Fame's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 2,892
Default

Happy Halloween pals, my favorite part is testing my daughters candy for flavor lol She’s wising up though at almost 7 and telling me I already know what they taste like. The time flys by
__________________
  #9  
Old 10-31-2020, 12:22 PM
feniin feniin is offline
Planar Protector

feniin's Avatar

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, there has even been razors in apples and THC candy given out.
I'm not trying to be a square, Just in today's world there are some strange people..
But I don't want to focus on the negative. It's just something I say, like don't drink and drive on st patricks day. common sense rules.
The answer you were looking for is "no"

Your kids and candy are safe. Chill out, have fun. No need to stress about a media myth. Much like all of the fear mongering that happens in this country.
  #10  
Old 10-31-2020, 02:38 PM
Morton Jr Morton Jr is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 257
Default

Pretty sick at the thought of collecting candy during a pandemic
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.