Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Deep into month 2 without wife. Currently, I’m watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood shirtless in the media room eating a block of Gouda. I’m eating this block by biting straight into it

I also haven’t been to the gym this week. Last week my son had people over at my house instead of his apartment. He’s a CRNA and so there are a lot of nurses in his social circle. This one named Tara ended up staying, unbeknownst to me, after everyone else left. I wake up around 2 to splashing and shit going on outside in the hot tub. I go out there and she’s topless, a 25 year old hot brunette nurse. As I go out there, knowing full well what’s going on, she moves over to the edge and presses her boobs up against the side of the hot tub

I didn’t cheat on my wife. But once I had had a beer with her in the hot tub, finally convinced her to leave without smashing, I went inside and masturbated furiously. WTB my wife
Old 08-15-2018, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from now on i am going to use a long scrubber to clean glasses.
Funny, this has been my life since the incident. I don't clean inside glasses without the long scrubber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cringe to tell this story, but you know how when they are building a house, before they put the walls/sheet rock on it. there is nails sticking out everywhere from banging the siding panels onto the house from the outside.

As a youngster I ran full sprint at the wall palms out to push off the wall like a little kid would do. ended up eating a 9 inch nail to the thumb muscle directly. Went in pretty deep fucking sucked. A bad glass cut is certainly bad, but doesnt make me physically sick to recall it. The nail, full sprint into wall thing just still makes me queeze out to this day.

might have got a tetanus shot which later caused my dopamine transport disorder. The risks of living in a 1st world country boys!
haha damn that sounds like a good one. I would've loved to see pics of that. Hopefully no deficits today.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

The week off I took was a smart decision. I lost 0 strength. Actually gained today on chest. Feeling real good. I'm going to work on doing more yoga, stretching, and warm-ups to give myself a better shot at being injury free.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:30 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2018, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deep into month 2 without wife. Currently, I’m watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood shirtless in the media room eating a block of Gouda. I’m eating this block by biting straight into it

I also haven’t been to the gym this week. Last week my son had people over at my house instead of his apartment. He’s a CRNA and so there are a lot of nurses in his social circle. This one named Tara ended up staying, unbeknownst to me, after everyone else left. I wake up around 2 to splashing and shit going on outside in the hot tub. I go out there and she’s topless, a 25 year old hot brunette nurse. As I go out there, knowing full well what’s going on, she moves over to the edge and presses her boobs up against the side of the hot tub

I didn’t cheat on my wife. But once I had had a beer with her in the hot tub, finally convinced her to leave without smashing, I went inside and masturbated furiously. WTB my wife
lmao

stalk her thru your son's facebook profiel and drop us a link here my good lad
Old 08-16-2018, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*gives Pupperoni*
Old 08-16-2018, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are a pussy and should have plowed her

you will regret it forever, why did you get married in the first place?

oh shit that's right your a pussy.
Can you teach me to be unappealing to women? I need help
Old 08-19-2018, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Getting old sucks

Does anyone have an inversion table or know them well enough to make a recommendation? Thanks and God bless
Old 08-20-2018, 04:15 PM
Banned

GAINS log - 8/20/18

The Finger heals well. I've abstaned from exercise since last week. Today the laceration is no longer looking fucky. Should get stitches out SEWN.

I got back into my routine today by doing kendo exercises at home, a series of squats and lunges paired swinging the shinai in my back yard. Then i did other routines that a baka like you would not comprehend *autistically adjusts thick set glasses*

(i don't wear glasses, 20/20 vision masterrace)

I mentioned to Mead that alcohol is really fucking me up when I drink these days. He said something that stood out to me, which is that it seems like you may be hungover for 1 or 2 days, but that it really fucks up an entire week. I feel the same way, so I've decided to majorly restrict my drinking.

I'm now running a 2 drinks per week MAX limit. Last week I used my 2 rations of whiskey on Thursday night. I drank them while playing WoW and then met up with my side piece, ate tacos, then i fucked her. I do not like her very much so the whiskey helped. i will no logner give her my seed.

Looking forward to this finger being fully healed so i can blast EM peccs
Old 08-20-2018, 04:59 PM
Banned

Exclamation

got my SK JBoOtS off Drelzna b4 item removal timeline rather painlessly wHilE dual WielDing laptopS multiSasKin

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread