Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 12:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do not bait people, Braknar is banning in-game accounts for people posting/talking about this material.
That doesnt sound accurate. Yes if u linked the “google doc” last week you would have been banned in a heartbeat. However due recent developments it wouldnt make any sense to get banned for it now. I just dont see a rationalization or motivation for current staff to ban a person for posting it.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misek84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesnt sound accurate. Yes if u linked the “google doc” last week you would have been banned in a heartbeat. However due recent developments it wouldnt make any sense to get banned for it now. I just dont see a rationalization or motivation for current staff to ban a person for posting it.
Rogean does not want wild wild west until he has had his time to investigate fully and make a post is what I'm gathering from his thread in server chat. From what I'm hearing a few people have been banned for posting it so just don't.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean does not want wild wild west until he has had his time to investigate fully and make a post is what I'm gathering from his thread in server chat. From what I'm hearing a few people have been banned for posting it so just don't.
Which is absurd.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Maybe but seeing how Sirken has been removed one can reason that the investgation has concluded and a conclusion reached. There’s noting in the fabled doc that would adversely affect current staff or the project in general. It just deals with the violating party who has already been penalized. Thus trying to stop the spread of this document through bans would just foster a greater degree of speculation and rumors. Resulting in such actions being self defeating.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:01 PM
Aviak

Juicy
Old 11-26-2018, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've reduced him to an "elf pal", that's disrespectful. Like Rogean, he did a lot.
I considered hiring a camwhore to get free manastones.

He was a hero among the social workers.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

This thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmdiiqIRA8
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 11-26-2018, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misek84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe but seeing how Sirken has been removed one can reason that the investgation has concluded and a conclusion reached. There’s noting in the fabled doc that would adversely affect current staff or the project in general. It just deals with the violating party who has already been penalized. Thus trying to stop the spread of this document through bans would just foster a greater degree of speculation and rumors. Resulting in such actions being self defeating.
People get suspended before / during investigations too, professionally speaking.

I remember at one job where 24k went missing, they tried to pin it on one person. Their manager managed to prove it wasn't them. Turns out finance had 'misplaced' it.

Later the manager who saved the fall guy got made redundant.

Something real juicy went on there, deffo not getting involved!
Old 11-26-2018, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Long story short, that person was suspended while the investigation happened.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]