Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eagerly awaiting this UI. With that said, it lacks mana in the inventory. If mana could be added right under HP it would be really nice.
The new default will be 'classic' but there will be an extras zip that I will post up for those who want a few of the more modern options. Just find the file you want to update and drop it into your default folder. OR, if you prefer, you can make a new UI folder and drop them in there and use /loadskin <folder name> to keep the default seperate.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Project Manager

Gonna try and have this up for d/loading today.

Since the stats on the spells in the .txt hasn't changed, only the icon alignment, you should be able to experiment with the new spells_us.txt file and the UI to see everything normally.

This will replace our default Velious UI d/load, so we are giving you a head start to get used to it and give modders time to mod :P

Overall it is a good change. Classic for classic people, and 3x as many slots for people that don't want the classic UI.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Large Rat

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I love it!
Old 09-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

how can you figure out how much mana you have in with this interface.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how can you figure out how much mana you have in with this interface.
You either look at the blue bar in the player window for a guesstimate (Velious UI), check your inventory window for a number value, or download the player window extras in my sig for optional choices.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You either look at the blue bar in the player window for a guesstimate (Velious UI), check your inventory window for a number value, or download the player window extras in my sig for optional choices.
Im stupid. Please break this down crayola-style for me, as it's my only gripe with the Velious UI. I didnt find this file/DL in your sig, or the threads it links to. Sorry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2010, 05:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMagic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will this be a UI we'll have to apply? Or will it just "change" when I log in?
ui's are local. would need to download files and place them in your uifiles folder
Closed Thread