Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colicab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Person A: leaves guild because of what they perceive as shadow council shenanigans. (probably right)
Officer B in mostly BiS: Person A was a loot whore, good riddance
Peanut Gallery: You go girl (Officer B), you are so right, Person A is a piece of shit.]
qft
Old 10-24-2016, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This x1000

We had a lvl 57 war with garbo leveling gear tank AoW for like 40% of the fight or something on our first kill. All the while saying how desperately our tanks needed gear and defaulting tons of shit to them so we can "progress". Never felt like that argument held very much weight. The best part of all is when all the tanks threw a hissy fit over AoN's cause they felt they should be defaulted AoN's as a "vital tanking tool" so they can shrink themselves. Ignoring the fact that tanking in corners isn't really required like it was on P99 so shrink is less important. Also ignoring the fact that every single one of them had cobalt bracers. But I still heard shit day after day after day about how I should give my AoN to the tanks cause they "need" it. I asked around other tanks in other raid guilds and they lol'd in my face when I asked if they thought AoN was vital to raid tanking.

/shrug
Loot whores gonna loot whore. Good riddance to yah.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 10-24-2016, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by colicab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moardots is a loot whore. Meanwhile Chest has a Gharn's, Fist of Nature, and Fangs? I wonder what rags the other monks in BDA use. I was around BDA for a very short time but my experience is this.

Person A: leaves guild because of what they perceive as shadow council shenanigans. (probably right)
Officer B in mostly BiS: Person A was a loot whore, good riddance
Peanut Gallery: You go girl (Officer B), you are so right, Person A is a piece of shit.

Pleaseeee give me a break. I saw real quickly what that Shadow Council was all about.

Very shocking that a stand up and historic BDA supporter like Moardots got the shaft. Guess you didn't suck that Shadow Council d*ck enough.
Every monk has at least a Tunare fist if not better. This is an entire non-issue. Moardots wanted something else so he left. It's just how it is. It's not propaganda that he was a super high attendance person, didn't get first dibs on the Vulak robe and then stopped logging in. Good luck in OGC, may you get the pixels you deserve.

As for stanky, we helped you get your epic and you dipped the next day to join up with heallun to farm epic MQs. Everyone has his or her own agenda. Mine revolves around the guild and progressing as a unit. Stanky's is to stack krono, moardots' is to get the pixels he deserves. To each their own. Luckily phinny lets each player do their own thing without being dictated by one or two guilds.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:44 PM
Banned

here comes the damage control batphone
Old 10-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every monk has at least a Tunare fist if not better. This is an entire non-issue. Moardots wanted something else so he left. It's just how it is. It's not propaganda that he was a super high attendance person, didn't get first dibs on the Vulak robe and then stopped logging in. Good luck in OGC, may you get the pixels you deserve.

As for stanky, we helped you get your epic and you dipped the next day to join up with heallun to farm epic MQs. Everyone has his or her own agenda. Mine revolves around the guild and progressing as a unit. Stanky's is to stack krono, moardots' is to get the pixels he deserves. To each their own. Luckily phinny lets each player do their own thing without being dictated by one or two guilds.
That is what makes Phinny great, something for everyone! As for the people that did help me which I thanked profusely, I am quite sure most of them are no longer with BDA at this time. Wonder why.

With the amount of turnover, you may consider exit interviews.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That is what makes Phinny great, something for everyone! As for the people that did help me which I thanked profusely, I am quite sure most of them are no longer with BDA at this time. Wonder why.

With the amount of turnover, you may consider exit interviews.
I think you're mistaken when it comes to turnover, we have very little.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:52 PM
Banned

What's your turn over rate
Old 10-24-2016, 02:54 PM
Orc

I'm pretty sure I was the first to leave, and other than one other ranger I don't know many that bailed.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

All guilds have turnover. I've seen probably 2 people that were important to the guild leave. A couple ghost, but we're raiding with more now than we did in Velious.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

When are you nerds doing another Kael raid? I want some raid boss faction hits so I can port into WL and CS and run around freely!

I offer superb Greater Healing capabilities of a 46 Druid to your raid.
Closed Thread