Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy. Fucking. Kool-aid.
Probably Grape Flavored Kool-aid. People are suckers for that.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like watching a bunch of yappy little bitch ass purse puppies try and take down an elephant at the toes! So cute , and then at the same time so sad in the end. Your feeble attempts to hold Awakened back with your childish PR stunts will only end in your poor acomplishless lives being denied even more pixels as you form bigger "alliances" to try and compete with the best.

All folks with the ability to stare at a wall for countless hours could possibly be of the mental scope to cheat. Some are above it, but most care more about "winning" than anything. You are a god damn fool if you believe any guild that "races" for mobs competitively doesn't breed the same pool of players that might try and find an edge on competition.

You are just sad you've burned the bridge too hard to get pixels with the big boys. What you don't see is all of this just gives Awakened more server allure. Most folks here have enough IQ to see through your spasming need anger. Please carry on though, this makes for good reading on the shitter.

I chose to quit the raid scene here about 8 month ago because of how absolutely outrageous the raid scene is here and the unhealthy amount of EQ most high end trackers are putting on themselves. It's pretty fucking disgusting. Thankfully random grouping and solo duo adventures are.still enjoyable, so I've returned. It just saddens me to see the raid scene still just as, if not more toxic than when I left.

I remain in Awakened because they allow me to be and I know should the raid scene e ever get mended Awakened is going to be the best place to be a member because all of the best players are here in concentration. There is not one single force on this server more capable.

Jonasty
This guy was so proud of this post that he signed his name at the end of it.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like watching a bunch of yappy little bitch ass purse puppies try and take down an elephant at the toes! So cute , and then at the same time so sad in the end. Your feeble attempts to hold Awakened back with your childish PR stunts will only end in your poor acomplishless lives being denied even more pixels as you form bigger "alliances" to try and compete with the best.

All folks with the ability to stare at a wall for countless hours could possibly be of the mental scope to cheat. Some are above it, but most care more about "winning" than anything. You are a god damn fool if you believe any guild that "races" for mobs competitively doesn't breed the same pool of players that might try and find an edge on competition.

You are just sad you've burned the bridge too hard to get pixels with the big boys. What you don't see is all of this just gives Awakened more server allure. Most folks here have enough IQ to see through your spasming need anger. Please carry on though, this makes for good reading on the shitter.

I chose to quit the raid scene here about 8 month ago because of how absolutely outrageous the raid scene is here and the unhealthy amount of EQ most high end trackers are putting on themselves. It's pretty fucking disgusting. Thankfully random grouping and solo duo adventures are.still enjoyable, so I've returned. It just saddens me to see the raid scene still just as, if not more toxic than when I left.

I remain in Awakened because they allow me to be and I know should the raid scene e ever get mended Awakened is going to be the best place to be a member because all of the best players are here in concentration. There is not one single force on this server more capable.

Jonasty
Kill Sontalak yet?
Old 01-30-2017, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

So the top end of this server is shitheads from garbage guild Taken and shitheads that think Detoxx is for some reason a sane, quality human being.

Jesus we need Chest to come back badly to fix this shit again.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 01-30-2017, 12:10 AM
Sarnak

Has anyone heard from Dallogeor recently? His comments in that screenshot were incredibly alarming.
Old 01-30-2017, 12:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the top end of this server is shitheads from garbage guild Taken and shitheads that think Detoxx is for some reason a sane, quality human being.

Thread winner!!

Seriously tho

Thread winner!!

Clorthos PAL
Kagrubb SHM
Lidokidz PAL

Almost Useful
Old 01-30-2017, 01:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Testify!

This crap wouldn't be happening if Chest were still in charge of things.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

That's the most embarrassing BDA post I've seen in weeks. You get run off the server because you can't compete, then proceed to call Taken (who were similar to you during Kunark) a garbage guild.... what does that make you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Add in that you follow a guy who gets off on making people play for loyalty points on his shit loot council system and that right there is funnier than what you said about Detoxx.

Do come back though, your plan to take hundreds of players off P99 to play Phinny backfired pretty hard... and lets be honest, you've bled a bunch of loyal guild members on Phinny to other guilds when they've woken up and realized how bad BDA really is.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:15 AM
Kobold

^

Upset he wasn't good enough for BDA.

You have to let the rejection go Swish.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^

Upset he wasn't good enough for BDA.

You have to let the rejection go Swish.
Did the homeless cunt hair have anything worthwhile to say? He's been on ignore for the better part of 2 years.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Closed Thread