Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Banned

dude if sirken says u fucked up, u fucked up lol. sirken isnt out to get u, sirken doesnt even give a shit about you.

what he cares about is the constant spam coming from the opposition saying ur cheating. now weather thast true or not. i find hard to believe, since i have played with u, tried to teach u the ways of the scum and resisted. HOWEVER it's been a while and i imagine u have finally learned to scum to get ahead. atleast i hope u have. now its time u learn to scum without being banned for it, record everything, u dont even have to be right in the recording, just make a 45 minute long video and say "here see, proof" and they will belike uhg 45 minutes, and side with u. GL
Old 02-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Banned

still keeping it G, still keeping the P 9 9 informed with scumm-ie. tactics. dragons we pullem to the zone in and blast em.... nilbog says classic but when u hold it to a light that shit melt like PLASTIC, rogean getting so phat his bands ELASTIC, naw not the ones that make her dance. im talking bout rogeans PANTS.. Trailing behind him, sirken holding rogeans pocket, lookin like a str8 uo polly pocket. figure. aka Sirken the Kiddy Diddler.

damn that was a good rap, don't ban me. no malice intended.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Banned

btw drakar there is a new aussie player on server. he could use ur guidance.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posky has some bis stuff
I didn't say there is anything wrong with raiding posky, unless you are trying to call someone else a loser while doing it.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Not suprised with thread. Drakar long time cheater that poor kid of his. Good luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Everquest in 2017
Old 02-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

The funny thing is in this scenario, which I was suspended for every effort was made to not train. My character was one of the LAST characters to get NPC aggro. It was a blanket suspension that hit everyone in the opposition that pvped in HOT, guilty of not guilty.

Suspend a guy if he trained, not because he killed a player while 1 or 2 NPCs were aggroed by other players..

It's like that screen dragging accusation, the character clearly desynced and now there is solid proof it was connection related all along. Do you think there is any acknowledgement?

I've made every attempt to contact staff directly and have only been greeted with a wall of silence. I think that's hinting something.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Banned

you should have lead with "i have made every attempt to contact the GM's, i know they are super swamped, but we really need a full time red GM to be here and go over this stuff, because i did not train."
Closed Thread