Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Aviak

Default Returning Player Looking for a Guild

I returned to P1999 about 3 weeks ago or so and been having a blast. I have been playing my monk twink and just soloing/duoing with random people that I meet. I have realized that most of the milestones I want to reach require some minor guild activity so I figure I should start looking for one that meets my needs.

East Coast (Atlantic Timezone) and Looking to Raid Casually.

I have been playing P1999 since launch day. Played through both classic and Kunark guildless for the most part (short stint in Vesica Dei near end of Kunark). I stopped playing during Kunark, and never came back for the Velious launch. I have just returned and would like to experience some content I did not have a chance to do as listed below.

Personal Goals:
  • Shaman Epic
  • Monk Epic
  • Plane of Sky Quests
  • Kael or Skyshrine Armor Quests

[60 Oracle] Aitiera (Barbarian)
[49 Monk] Wenanei (Iksar)
[49 Druid] Wendak (Wood Elf)
[46 Cleric] Aranion (Erudite)
[39 Magician] Zelnai (High Elf)

If you feel like your guild would be a good fit please let me know! My shaman already has all of her major spells: Malo, Poxx, Bane, and Torpor.
Last edited by Wendak; 06-10-2017 at 02:40 PM..
Old 06-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Banned

If doing content is your main goal probably Aftermath or Awakened. Attendance requirements are so low you could make it work as a casual.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

^ ignore this dude. Do info and pick the best one. Your personal goals don't match up with top tier guilds
Old 06-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Banned

Refrain from trolling the guild discussion boards, RnF this is not.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:34 AM
Sarnak

I think The Second Sons would be a great fit for you. We are a Casual Raid/Xp guild. We raid Plane of Sky weekly and Kael several times a week. We are looking for more people so that we can raid more new targets together as a guild! We also have many helpful people who enjoy Velious content and are often xping/raiding there. Friendship is what brings us together and pride is what pushes us to improve as a guild together! I would be very pleased to have your toon set be a part of our guild, and think you would not only find help in achieving your own goals but helping friends you meet achieve there goals also. Please tell me in game on Khaall Drogo or message me here with any more questions.
Closed Thread