Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which guilds are those? Beyond Rivervale Vanguard.
Rivervalr Vanguard kicks any member who goes to sky during summer time in 2018 no questions asked. Policy under review for the winter season
Old 06-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Aviak

If the Untz group was really going up to get epic pieces for their toons, I find the whole situation sad.

The members from Awakened used to have a Sky slot. The schedule was modified to replace them by Rustle without any discussion with the Awakened officers. Even though Awakened very rarely had been going to Sky, this offense was dramatically worse.

If Awakened still had their slot, the members of this trip to Sky would likely have had the pieces they sought long ago.
Old 06-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rivervalr Vanguard kicks any member who goes to sky during summer time in 2018 no questions asked. Policy under review for the winter season
Plane of sky summer raiders:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Funny the admins would rather ignore the problem and move this to RnF than give it the actual attention it deserves.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:23 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny the admins would rather ignore the problem and move this to RnF than give it the actual attention it deserves.
What's funny is that you think this is a democracy or that we would ever base game policy off of people crying on the forum.

This system has worked for years (with only a few issues where one or both guild leaders asked me to step in and mediate the issue). If you want to go to Sky, I strongly suggest that you either go on an open slot, or, work on your communication skills and open up a dialog with a guild leader that has a slot.

I'm not going to close this thread as I know venting and complaining helps some of you cope. But do know that as far as the staff is concerned, this discussion is a moot point.

Have a wonderful day,
Sirken

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Who said anything about a democracy?

Regardless if you felt it was an offense to what you think is a good system does not take away from what it was - an open discussion, not crying.

I gave a valid solution, that does not exclude every guild on the server not included in the player made agreement. Which some players even agreed sounded like a good idea.

Indefinite sky slots regardless, should not be a thing and more players agreed with this as well. I know your a reasonable man, and hopefully you can agree with this as well.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about a democracy?

Regardless if you felt it was an offense to what you think is a good system does not take away from what it was - an open discussion, not crying.

I gave a valid solution, that does not exclude every guild on the server not included in the player made agreement. Which some players even agreed sounded like a good idea.

Indefinite sky slots regardless, should not be a thing and more players agreed with this as well. I know your a reasonable man, and hopefully you can agree with this as well.
your tears are delicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

Just take an AM slot and dont do your clear till 4pm est but claim that is the only time you can do it and you had to take the AM slot because if someone kills it at 10am your mobs wont be up till 6pm and then force the original guild there with a pm slot to rotate with you every other week.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just take an AM slot and dont do your clear till 4pm est but claim that is the only time you can do it and you had to take the AM slot because if someone kills it at 10am your mobs wont be up till 6pm and then force the original guild there with a pm slot to rotate with you every other week.
why not just do the am slot? are you a dick
Old 06-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why not just do the am slot? are you a dick
No, that was something that previously happened. Don't want to stir the pot so I'll leave it for someone else to mention the guilds involved.
Closed Thread