Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Default List of Summoned Mobs

So druids get a line of DDs that only work on summoned mobs. Is there a list of summoned mobs anywhere? Off the top of my head I'm thinking of elementals in lavastorm and shadowmen all over the place, but can't think of any others.

Is there a list anywhere?

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 02-04-2020, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

Elementals in the Hole -- clerics also get these DDs versus summoned, but I believe they are a ring or two behind
Old 02-04-2020, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Summoned ... but it is not at all guaranteed to be complete.

Everyone can help improve it by finding any mob in the wiki which isn't listed there (but is summoned), and editing it and adding the following to the bottom:

Code:
[[Category:Summoned]]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Summoned ... but it is not at all guaranteed to be complete.

Everyone can help improve it by finding any mob in the wiki which isn't listed there (but is summoned), and editing it and adding the following to the bottom:

Code:
[[Category:Summoned]]
Thanks Loramin! I assumed there had to be something but I couldn't find it. Even searching Summoned doesn't pull that page up on the first page of search results, and we all know pages 2-n don't actually exist! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 02-04-2020, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Part of the problem is that the wiki doesn't search for categories by default. You can check the box to find them, but almost no one does.

The best solution would be to change it so that categories are included by default, but unfortunately it's the sort of thing that has to be fixed in the wiki PHP code (ie. I believe only Rogean can do it), and I try not to beg him for things if I can help it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:45 AM
Fire Giant

In Kunark those BW hornet guys are summoned. Used to solo with my mage there a lot.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In Kunark those BW hornet guys are summoned. Used to solo with my mage there a lot.
This is interesting. Didn't know that.
Old 02-05-2020, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup; got "A Cinder Hornet" on the list already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But keep 'em coming because again that list is likely not complete (or better yet, add that code I posted to the mob pages yourself!)

Old 02-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Kobold

Some in sol a, sol b, DN, sky, najena, steamfont, hole, lavastorm, shadowmen, mistmoore, east commons, burning woods (wasps + ixiblat), sol temple, erudin palace, avatar of water in TD probably, spirit of flame in lake rathe probably.

Probably other stuff I can't think of right now.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Sirens grotto elementals. Armored shadows in ToFS maybe
Closed Thread